Abortion Information wanted...

Numbers

So all we have to do is tell people to stop fucking because God is watching? That'll drive down the abortion rate in no time! Why hasn't this been done before?

That'll cure the jacking-off epidemic too!

On 3/26/2018 at 8:18 PM, Cat said:

So all we have to do is tell people to stop fucking because God is watching? That'll drive down the abortion rate in no time! Why hasn't this been done before?

That'll cure the jacking-off epidemic too!

Fuck that! I can't get off unless I know someone is watching.

:ninja:

14 hours ago, T-Dub said:

You should just leave it to the experts & politicians who make the laws..  right?

You're going to carry shit from one thread to another? I'm not. 

All I want to say is I apologize for my part in that exchange yesterday. You caught me at a bad time

and came at the wrong angle. But that is no excuse. Sorry.

5 hours ago, oldschooler said:

You're going to carry shit from one thread to another? I'm not. 

All I want to say is I apologize for my part in that exchange yesterday. You caught me at a bad time

and came at the wrong angle. But that is no excuse. Sorry.

Trying to make a point specific to that argument, but I can see how you might find it antagonistic.   I'm pro-choice for some of the same reasons I'm pro-gun rights, we can leave that at that.

No need to apologize, I'm not offended & I hope you weren't either.  I think you'd agree there's a lot of propaganda flying around & it can make one think they must shout to be heard at all. 

On 4/8/2018 at 3:32 PM, T-Dub said:

Trying to make a point specific to that argument, but I can see how you might find it antagonistic.   I'm pro-choice for some of the same reasons I'm pro-gun rights, we can leave that at that.

No need to apologize, I'm not offended & I hope you weren't either.  I think you'd agree there's a lot of propaganda flying around & it can make one think they must shout to be heard at all. 

Now that the dust has settled and I can get back on here, I'll reply.

I don't think the two things equate. This is coming from the Far Right and what I was saying about

guns, I don't expect, or would I agree with gun laws being from the Far Left. When I said experts and

legislators, I meant middle of the road working on an agreement and fix. I don't necessarily think

AR-15s need to be banned. But I do think they should be a hell of a lot harder to get than they are now.

I think all guns should be harder to get than they are now though.

And it's all good. I had just had my mechanic come and tell me what I thought at worst was going to be $400

to fix my truck was $1,35!. So I was in a pissed off state of shock. Actually, I still am pissed off. lol Thanks for not taking it personal.

Who-Dey and all that

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived