24: Legacy

Go Skins

1 hour ago, Go Skins said:

Cell phone batteries never die and always have a perfect signal!

Jamie is right, I have watched this show from day 1, and there was too much unrealistic things in this edition.  The ratings were not good (under 4 million watched per episode, except for the premiere, which was after the Super Bowl).  I thought some of the actors worked, but time jumps annoy me because there is too much that can be left out. 

Well that and cell phones aren't allowed in SCIFs

16 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Seriously that whole scene where the terrorists infiltrated CTU by capturing the security guard's girlfriend.....come on

Oh, don't forget how they made up DC street names!  That is always comical to me. 

If my dad was watching this show, he would probably trash it to bits for the SCIF stuff, alone. 

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

No real surprise, they took forever to get to the point and didn't even set things up well.

Corey Hawkins was good imo but the writing was bad

The ratings reflected your thinking.  Sometimes, TV executives need to realize when a show is done, it's done.

1 hour ago, Go Skins said:

The ratings reflected your thinking.  Sometimes, TV executives need to realize when a show is done, it's done.

I think it had promise when they did some things they set up at the begning of the season with the gang members but it all turned hokey when you had gang members fighting terrorists and the government just being like 'meh about that.

They should really get some experts in the field to tell them what is and isnt realistic.

Archived