He's a good QB sometimes, but when the shit's on the line, he's soft. He was good at at times today. But with a 3 point lead and the ball in the red zone in the 4th quarter, even average QB's don't turn it over. He chokes in the spotlight and as a lifelong Bengals fan, we deserve better. That INT and the fumble in OT cost us the victory. We're just fortunate their kicker is shittier than ours. 

Its not all O-Line and D's fault. Dalton needs to be a better leader and more clutch, then maybe he won't get boo'd in his hometown in a celebrity all star game. Sack up and lead the team to a win in one big time game! Just once!!!!

Yeah Dalton in fine when he's not in the spotlights. It's plagued him from day one. That's not going away folks. He is what he is. A Mediocre QB surrounded by talented players. Marvin Jones and sanu covered up his lack of talent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh.. What is it that you think we're rebuilding on a roster full of our own draft picks and vets we've paid top dollar to retain? 

You obviously never paid attention to any of my other rants. What I said earlier was. Every time a team makes it to the playoffs it loses valuable personal. We've been there six times. HELLO how many do you think we've lost during that period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go watch him eat the blitz on that TD throw to Eifert and tell me Dalton's soft.  GTFO of here with that noise.  Pay attention to the OL next time and tell me what QB is going to have success behind the likes of Bodine.  Dalton & AJ are carrying this team IDK WTF you've been watching.

OMG... T-Dub finely says something I agree with! First the cubs and Indians in the Worls Series and now this. Will the lions sleep with the lambs next? Go buy and build your bomb shelters the end is near

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

OMG... T-Dub finely says something I agree with! First the cubs and Indians in the Worls Series and now this. Will the lions sleep with the lambs next? Go buy and build your bomb shelters the end is near

Its easy to agree with the truth.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Go watch him eat the blitz on that TD throw to Eifert and tell me Dalton's soft.  GTFO of here with that noise.  Pay attention to the OL next time and tell me what QB is going to have success behind the likes of Bodine.  Dalton & AJ are carrying this team IDK WTF you've been watching.

And u go watch him piss his pants and throw the INT intstead of hit Eifert in the red zone late. I know u love him, and I don't blame you. Great guy off the field and all, but if he's carrying this team, we're 3-4-1. He has to get better. So I'm gonna stay the fuck in here and support my team. I hope he does it. Trust me I want him to be the winner we need. He just hasn't been so far. 

This team let Jonathan Joseph leave as well as Reggie Nelson.  Two that would be starting today.  Instead thy have Pacman who is too old, and frikkin Dre Kirkpatrick who is possibly the worst starter db in the NFL today.  We've got the offense, and we have the defensive line, but the backfield is and always has been a joke.

So all will know I've posted thousands of threads on the old Bengals board, so it's not like Im someone new coming on here talking shit.  Ive seen this shit all too many years.

That's was one of my previous points. We lose personal like that every run after a playoff season. It takes years to replace that type of talent. Free agency only allows some teams one shot. What happens when 77 pulls the pin at end of season? Do we have a left tackle replacement?! This joke of a coach has had 6 shots at a playoff win. Last season was our only chance before blowing this team up and rebuilding

2 hours ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

That's was one of my previous points. We lose personal like that every run after a playoff season. It takes years to replace that type of talent. Free agency only allows some teams one shot. What happens when 77 pulls the pin at end of season? Do we have a left tackle replacement?! This joke of a coach has had 6 shots at a playoff win. Last season was our only chance before blowing this team up and rebuilding

Seven shots at a playoff win.

5 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I agree for the most part. He does seem to get a little antsy and panic a bit in pocket when it's closing in a fair amount of the time though. He doesn't slide around in pocket smooth by taking a step here or there like say a Tom Brady does whos  a master at it he will hang in there and take a shot to though just like the Eifert td you gave as an example. That said he did bitch up on that int today. He saw that guy coming to drill him and panicked then shot putted it right to the Skins lb when Eifert was wide open by like 5 yds over middle for an easy 1st down inside the 15. Hell guy that got pick was closest defender to him and he was about 5 yds away. He got shook on that one and the int was 100% because of it. I do agree though for most part he will hang in there, sometimes to damn long instead of throwing it away.

3 hours ago, StripesEarned said:

I agree for the most part. He does seem to get a little antsy and panic a bit in pocket when it's closing in a fair amount of the time though. He doesn't slide around in pocket smooth by taking a step here or there like say a Tom 

Let me stop you before TeamsLikeThePatriots because I've got a question:

What pocket? 9/10 times it's either a 2.5 step drop or throwing on the run.

At least Andy is halfway mobile.  Marsha Brady would be chowder behind this OL.

http://wtop.com/nfl/2016/10/time-for-nfl-coaches-to-eschew-playing-for-field-goals-in-ot/

Just as disappointing as the botched kicks by Hopkins or Arizona’s Chandler Catanzaro or Seattle’s Steven Hauschka is the uncertainty on the part of Arians, Carroll, Washington’s Jay Gruden and Cincinnati’s Marvin Lewis for handling overtime. Gruden even facetiously suggested he and his players didn’t know games could end in ties.

“I don’t know how to react,” Gruden said. “I didn’t think it was possible to tie. I know there was a tie last week in Arizona, but I was like, ‘How the heck did they tie?’

“Now we know.”

Draws — yes, a nod to the 27-27 affair in England — also confuse the playoff tiebreakers. All four of the teams who played ties this month made the playoffs last year. If they become contenders again, well, good luck figuring out all the permutations.

1 hour ago, Go Skins said:

http://wtop.com/nfl/2016/10/time-for-nfl-coaches-to-eschew-playing-for-field-goals-in-ot/

Draws — yes, a nod to the 27-27 affair in England — also confuse the playoff tiebreakers. All four of the teams who played ties this month made the playoffs last year. If they become contenders again, well, good luck figuring out all the permutations.

Wrong. It simplifies them. 

• Numbers changed the title to

Archived