Don't come to me with a bunch of stats because stats do not win ball games.

Dalton

Six year veteran QB

Crucial interception in the 4th in enemy territory on a bone head pass.  Leads to Skins a TD. Bengals should've at least got a FG try out of that drive to almost certainly put the nail in the coffin if Dalton would've just.......not been Dalton. 

Lost fumble at the end of game when Bengals were driving and fighting for a chance to win the game.  

Another embarrassing moment for Bengal fans in bars everywhere thanks to the hands of Dalton. I often remember sitting in a bar full of Steeler fans and watching Dalton throw the most bone head interception on the goal line only to break his little finger trying to make the tackle.   I think about the all the turds he dropped on us in the playoffs like the embarrassing shellacking he took against the Colts. All those Texan games where he looked just awful. All the Monday Night meltdowns and the safety against the Dolphins on a Thursday.

Yeah his stats are gaudy......great 

Dude I'm not a troll been a die hard Bengals fan since I was like 5.  Love this team and watch every game plus I don't even live in Cincy or Ohio. Fell in love with the Bengals when I was a kid because I liked their helmets the most and one year I got a little Bengals helmet for my birthday. Wore that thing everywhere.

I had season tickets when I was a senior in high school. I worked a shitty little job washing dishes to pay for the tickets and would always take a buddy from my high school team to every game. 

I don't know that the INT was on Dalton, it looked like Eifert stopped running to settle in the zone and AD thought he was going to keep going.  In those cases, as fans, I think we have to give the benefit of the doubt to the QB as we don't know what the play was and who's fault it was.  He did leave some plays out there, as did the rest of our team, but honestly AD isn't the reason we suck.

19 minutes ago, Rumble In the Jungle said:

This loss is not on Dalton what so ever. The defense FUCKING sucks. Secondary is total garbage and has zero discipline. Marvin needs to get the FUCK out of town. I'm ready for another coach to take this team. 

If Rumble of all people is saying this, you know it's the truth.

:P

I have been one of Andy Dalton's biggest critics for the last six years and while nobody on this team is blameless, Dalton is not the guy deserving our ire. The coaching staff is awful. The offensive line is atrocious. The front seven can't get sacks and the LB group might be the league's weakest outside of Indianapolis. Special teams have become a HUGE weakness which used to be a sizeable strength. The secondary is exceptionally weak and thin. This team isn't broken...it's smashed. AJ Green should have got while the gettin' was good. He will not be a winner here.

Don't come to me with a bunch of stats because stats do not win ball games.

Dalton

Six year veteran QB
Crucial interception in the 4th in enemy territory on a bone head pass.  Leads to Skins a TD. Bengals should've at least got a FG try out of that drive to almost certainly put the nail in the coffin if Dalton would've just.......not been Dalton. 
Lost fumble at the end of game when Bengals were driving and fighting for a chance to win the game.  
Another embarrassing moment for Bengal fans in bars everywhere thanks to the hands of Dalton. I often remember sitting in a bar full of Steeler fans and watching Dalton throw the most bone head interception on the goal line only to break his little finger trying to make the tackle.   I think about the all the turds he dropped on us in the playoffs like the embarrassing shellacking he took against the Colts. All those Texan games where he looked just awful. All the Monday Night meltdowns and the safety against the Dolphins on a Thursday.

Yeah his stats are gaudy......great 

You are a fucking idiot... go back to noodling

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

44 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

Dude it's the 6th year senior slump. He will be MVP next year. Defense is getting younger. WRs aren't going anywhere. Nothing to worry about. Window is wide open for many years.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

Ok I'll play this game.  Dalton is the worst fucking piece of shit quarterback this team has ever had.  He is the only thing holding them back.  In fact if Palmer would have stayed Mike Brown would have two Super Bowl wins under his belt by now.  Fucking piece of shit ginger.  We should trade him to the first sucker that would give us a 5th round draft pick.

2 hours ago, Rumble In the Jungle said:

This loss is not on Dalton what so ever. The defense FUCKING sucks. Secondary is total garbage and has zero discipline. Marvin needs to get the FUCK out of town. I'm ready for another coach to take this team. 

So Dalton played really well in the clutch today? My bad. Thought I saw him fumble after getting an easy first down in OT. 

27 minutes ago, whodey? said:

Ok I'll play this game.  Dalton is the worst fucking piece of shit quarterback this team has ever had.  He is the only thing holding them back.  In fact if Palmer would have stayed Mike Brown would have two Super Bowl wins under his belt by now.  Fucking piece of shit ginger.  We should trade him to the first sucker that would give us a 5th round draft pick.

No he was our best option at the time when Palmer left and six years later here we are with the best option we had six years ago doing the same shit he did back then. Plays great then totally goes off the deep end. 

Yeah the defense played bad and all that however in the end we were in a position to go up two scores putting the game away then in a position to win the game and our #1 fucked up again........ been watching him do this for six years meanwhile in the rest of the league younger lower draft picks have come in and played much better in clutch scenarios.

In order to be a top 5 QB he has to throw better deep balls, keep plays alive and spread the ball around. If AJ isn't his deep threat, he'd have way more INT's than TD's. 

I will say in his defense though, he did have a couple nice runs. He could have gone for 20 more yards without the sissy slide, but hey, it was a good decision. And I also thought Eifert stopped on the INT. So at least we're still in the hunt. 4-4 would be so very much better than 3-4-1 going into the bye week. Oh well...

39 minutes ago, JC said:

Andy Dalton unsuccessfully defends Kirk Cousins on his way to throwing for 450 yards - Tomorrows Enquirer headline.

He should also do a better job blocking for himself & be more like AJ throwing all those passes to AJ.  Our #1 WR is leading the NFL and our OL is 2nd-worst in sacks allowed, but somehow our problems are at QB?  Please show your math.

I expect this mindless vendetta from Go, hell it's kind of funny & endearing at this point from him. Like Grandpa complaining about communists or something.

The rest of you should get a grip tho srsly 5real

Dalton didn't have the best game but he's far down on the list of reason on why we took half an L today. Has anyone seen a Bengals defense at all this year? They are atrocious and the number 1 reason why we suck closely followed by our kicker who's missed like 5 this year. Guenther is trash!

Dalton is an easy target. He's pasty and kind of goofy. And that hair...oh that hair! Dalton put 27 points on the board even though his kicker missed two kicks while the defense gave up 546 net yards and we're blaming this one on Dalton?!? Give your heads a shake and try watching the games. I think you're clearly missing the finer points.

Archived