Stephen Anita Smith on London and Marvzilla

1 hour ago, sois said:

I thought this was going to be about Steve from American Dad. His middle name is Anita. Look it up.

Don't have to.  That's the joke, such that it is.  And nice catch.

Actually, that tool reminds me so much of George Jefferson, the way he looks, acts and talks, that I can't get it out of my head whenever I see him.  Which is only when I am in a restaurant with 25 TVs mostly showing ESPN.

th-4.jpeg                    george-jefferson-gance-o.gif

On 11/7/2016 at 1:13 PM, High School Harry said:

Don't have to.  That's the joke, such that it is.  And nice catch.

Actually, that tool reminds me so much of George Jefferson, the way he looks, acts and talks, that I can't get it out of my head whenever I see him.  Which is only when I am in a restaurant with 25 TVs mostly showing ESPN.

th-4.jpeg                    george-jefferson-gance-o.gif

I always knew you were cool, keep up the good work

19 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Even the sun shines on a dog's ass some days

And a broken clock is right twice a day!

I hate to agree with Stephen A, but again, he's right. It's time for Marvin to be let go. He's had twelve years, an eternity in the NFL, to win a single playoff game in SEVEN chances.

Stephen A smith cracks me up so much when I watch him. When he talks it's like somebody's trying to wipe his ass with sand paper.

As for his comments, he's right, especially that "the people of Cincinnati deserve better". If FC Cincinnati can get to the soccer playoffs in their inaugural season, then the Bengals organisation should be ashamed of themselves. Winning playoff games under Marvin Lewis and making Super Bowl runs.....................they've had since 2003 to do this.

Archived