Congratulations President Trump

Jason

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

What promises are those, other than extending a failed border wall?  Just wondering what that means to you & what you expect.

Governing as a conservative and appointing judges from the list he said he would.

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

What promises are those, other than extending a failed border wall?  Just wondering what that means to you & what you expect.

Build the wall, throw Clinton in jail, take care of the "Muslim Problem," get rid of Obamacare, and gut NAFTA and TPP. 

Does this mean we can get rid of the third bathroom and stop vilifying North Carolina for standing up to Washington over an absurd law?

I'd like to believe this election was / is a message from the American people that we're tired of politics as usual. Van Jones was pretty quick to play the race card on CNN last night, calling the result a 'white-lash.' He's probably not entirely wrong. It might be some of both.

39 minutes ago, Enon Bengal said:

Does this mean we can get rid of the third bathroom and stop vilifying North Carolina for standing up to Washington over an absurd law?

I'd like to believe this election was / is a message from the American people that we're tired of politics as usual. Van Jones was pretty quick to play the race card on CNN last night, calling the result a 'white-lash.' He's probably not entirely wrong. It might be some of both.

Trump doesnt care where people use the bathroom. He is ok with that. 

1 hour ago, Enon Bengal said:

considering Hilary won the popular vote by 238,156 , does that mean the American people actually want a 3rd bathroom?  I really just want the stalls to have smaller gaps.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2016/11/09/stocks-battle-back-dow-flirts-with-closing-high-after-stunning-trump-victory.html

The Dow Jones Industrial Average came within 49 points of a new record closing level on Wednesday, hours after Donald Trump was elected president of the United States and hours after financial markets had a brief panic attack which sent stocks spiraling. 

:popcorn:

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Checking the number again, it looks like its 302,340 votes.   My bad

So if Trump had won the popular vote by 302,340 votes (counting multiple votes, dead people, etc.) but had 51 fewer electoral votes than the other candidate, would you be raising the same argument for him?  Or even bring it up?

Archived