Congratulations President Trump

Jason

6 hours ago, T-Dub said:

While you seem to have a realistic view of all this in general, don't you think it's possible that those masses don't like Trump because of the things he's said and done, or what he represents? While I'd agree we've reduced things to some bullshit red vs blue team sport, it seems awfully convenient to dismiss his opposition as ill-informed rabble.  I mean, he's kind of a piece of shit all on his own. There are plenty of valid reasons not to like him.

I do not disagree, but I always try to take it to the level of the everday American... basically saying " which particular brand of bullshit do I believe today?".

If you go on what is actually proven legally, then he's not all that bad. If you go on what is reported... He's Satans immediate supervisor.

I have no fucking idea... I just know that even if you're an avowed atheist, it would be a damn good idea to pray with the enemy that we all go quickly when Armageddon happens.

9 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

I do not disagree, but I always try to take it to the level of the everday American... basically saying " which particular brand of bullshit do I believe today?".

If you go on what is actually proven legally, then he's not all that bad. If you go on what is reported... He's Satans immediate supervisor.

I'm not sure what you mean by "proven legally".   I was referring to words from his own mouth, the things he posts on Twitter, incidents like this disgusting shit:

disabled_trump.jpg

As far as "proven legally" goes, I think we both know billionaires are pretty well immune to prosecution unless they find bodies cemented into his basement.

That's true TDub... as far as that particular instance goes, I watched the entire video, and videos of him mocking other people over the years and I don't believe he was making fun of the disabled reporter. I think he is an asshat who mocks everyone the same way... but still an asshat regardless.

Press secretary just had a press conference to scold the media about "inaccurate" reports of the inauguration crowd size.

Shaking my fucking head. Is this shit real? They're like immature, spoiled  children.

No mention of all the protests. Just want to "set the media straight".

:facepalm:

Any Trump supporters having voters remorse yet?

Archived