CHEESUS & DRUMPF? Really?

BengalBacker

6 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Your new avatar is making me nauseous.  Not the content, just the bouncing around.  Would hate to spew my first cup of coffee all over the Tandy.

Yeah the file size limits won't accommodate a better one that loops smoothly.  Back to the lame old boring static one

4 hours ago, BengalBacker said:

Not at all. Safe spaces are a leftist thing, and I'm not a leftist. I just think it's fucking stupid. But I guess that's fitting for this forum, now that I think about it. Good choice!

Perfect.  When a "leftist" thinks something is stupid they're a crybaby.  Not you, though. 

You guys really need a new term besides "leftist/liberal" for anyone not goose-stepping along with you. Don't you think it's about time to transition into "un-American" or "traitor"?  Maybe "wrongthink"?  3 bathrooms is wrong! In fact even 2 is starting to look a little commie-pinko to me. Make America Shit in Ditches Again!

Jamie the guy in that video is Irish, fuck Ireland and the UK and Europe and NATO.  USA! USA! USA! But also Russia because Putin is totally badass and definitely has our best interests in mind. But otherwise USA, or China for cheap prison labor clothing.  At least until we get our own prisoner class population in line. World leaders in incarceration! USA! USA!

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Perfect.  When a "leftist" thinks something is stupid they're a crybaby.  Not you, though. 

You guys really need a new term besides "leftist/liberal" for anyone not goose-stepping along with you. Don't you think it's about time to transition into "un-American" or "traitor"?  Maybe "wrongthink"?  3 bathrooms is wrong! In fact even 2 is starting to look a little commie-pinko to me. Make America Shit in Ditches Again!

Jamie the guy in that video is Irish, fuck Ireland and the UK and Europe and NATO.  USA! USA! USA! But also Russia because Putin is totally badass and definitely has our best interests in mind. But otherwise USA, or China for cheap prison labor clothing.  At least until we get our own prisoner class population in line. World leaders in incarceration! USA! USA!

We can always go with this classic....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived