!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ GIANTS GAME THREAD!!!

Not a troll or an idiot. Just a die hard fan. Go to your basement and watch the film over and over again and convince yourself Dalton is good. 
Then ask yourself this question... how good would AJ Green be if Dalton wasn't his QB and under throwing him the past 5 years. 

Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

The worst part about this season is that there is ABSOLUTELY no way to fix it to make next year even slightly bearable- especially with Mike Brown refusing to ever bring in any FAs that can make an impact. Just keep paying our worthless slugs year after year and keep absolutely blowing every high couple round draft pick

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

Imagine how many postseason wins we'd have if AJ & the other receivers never dropped a pass in the playoffs.  I mean, while we're all imaginin' stuff

Or imagine how good Dalton would be if he had Bellicheck as his coach? Or how good he'd be if he had the '86 bears defense?

1 minute ago, B.A.B. said:

If local media doesn't ask Marvin about the end of the first half I will put all these pussy liberals to shame with my rioting

He'll just giggle like he farted in bathtub. Dumb ass team Denard should of just let him go this team easily does the most stupid things week in and out by far.

Archived