If the Bengals want to win a Super Bowl they need to.....

13 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Building a practice bubble won't do anything for this team, they have access to one whenever they want to use it. 

I remember them trying to sign plenty of big name free agents like Warren Sapp, but Cincinnati isn't exactly a preferred destination for prized NFL free agents. MB signed Antonio Bryant on the recommendation of Ocho Cinco and got swindled, they Ben Utecht only to get sued by a peusdo Christian with a pre-existing condition. 

Yes, the Bengals have access to a indoor practice facility as long as the owners, UC, aren't using it.  Yeah, no reason to have your own.  

Why aren't the Bengals a preferred destination?  Who is responsible for that?

Antonio Bryant was even more damaged  than Utecht.  It wasn't like he had a bunch of choices.  The Bengals pulled him off the scrap heap and he never played a down.  "Pseudo Christian?"  Nice.

2 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Yes, the Bengals have access to a indoor practice facility as long as the owners, UC, aren't using it.  Yeah, no reason to have your own.  

Why aren't the Bengals a preferred destination?  Who is responsible for that?

Antonio Bryant was even more damaged  than Utecht.  It wasn't like he had a bunch of choices.  The Bengals pulled him off the scrap heap and he never played a down.  "Pseudo Christian?"  Nice.

The problem is the Bengals would have buy the land next to the stadium that is currently the practice field and pay for the construction of the bubble, MB isn't doing that when he can use UC's whenever needed.

As Utecht, he refused to change helmets and use on that would protect him better and then sued the team after he suffered another concussion. During the trail he wasn't completely honest about what occurred, Jesus wouldn't do that.

Cincinnati isn't a preferred destination for many reasons, some have to do with the Bengals and some don't.

I looked this up:

If the Bengals want to win a Super Bowl, the following must be done

1) Sacrifice on of Mike Vicks' dogs  facing a moon risen full and true in the west.

2) Anoint they hair with the blood that symbolizes your rocket of red, spike the bangs.

3) Walk in a circle three times 'round the sacrifice as if you were Rey Mauluga trying to find the A gap.

4) To the tune of the Bengals fight song, chant the first names of all 53 players who were active on opening day.

5) Fall to your knees and bob your head up and down like Marvin Lewis asking for a call to be reviewed on Tuesday after the game is over.

6) Finally raise your face and arms to the sky and scream "Domata, Domata, Domata - Peko, Peko, Peko!" three times.

Soiurce: Malluers Malefacairium pg. 374

I'm 100% on board with it's Marvins time to go and would be down with Gruden all the way but no way he comes here. He could hold out for whatever job he wanted basically and doubt job he wants would be Cincy. I do agree we need to go with someone on the younger side that has some fire like Gruden though.

1 hour ago, Catfish Bob said:

Draft Lamar Jackson

To do what play wr? Because with this oline even how fast he is his little ass will be spending a lot of time on inactive list if he is qb. Qb is easily one of the least of this teams concerns. He has shown he is more than capable of winning with competent pieces around him so starting over getting a qb right away that wont make any difference without different pieces around him is last thing we should do.

23 minutes ago, StripesEarned said:

I'm 100% on board with it's Marvins time to go and would be down with Gruden all the way but no way he comes here. He could hold out for whatever job he wanted basically and doubt job he wants would be Cincy. 

There are only 32 jobs out there total.  Only a handful come open every year.  How many will be with teams that missed the postseason for the first time in years? 

Sounds like a golden opportunity to me, provided you're given the freedom to do what needs done.

4 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

There are only 32 jobs out there total.  Only a handful come open every year.  How many will be with teams that missed the postseason for the first time in years? 

Sounds like a golden opportunity to me, provided you're given the freedom to do what needs done.

As it stands now the Jags, Jets, and Bears will probably be looking for a new HC next year. Maybe the Chargers and Packers, depending on how things play out for the rest of the season.

Of those teams the Bengals are one of the best jobs available.

21 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

As it stands now the Jags, Jets, and Bears will probably be looking for a new HC next year. Maybe the Chargers and Packers, depending on how things play out for the rest of the season.

Of those teams the Bengals are one of the best jobs available.

I'd say 2nd only to Green Bay and that's questionable.

39 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

True but team also seems to be blowing up as well then there's the multiple jobs over the past several years that were the so called more "prestigious" jobs that opened up that he seemed to have no interest in. I get what you're saying though and it's a good point but if he didn't want any of those other jobs I don't see him wanting to be in Cincy playoff caliber talent or not. I would be more than happy to be wrong about it though.

The bengals need to stop thinking they know best. Free agents can sometimes help. As an example, Steve Smith would have been a great pickup for this team. Bringing in a DT like Ahtyba Rubin could have helped. 

Stop believing you're the smartest team in the league. You've had little success. 

Stop bringing back former players! There is a culture problem on this team. Why not bring in new blood?

Why can't young players play? How bad can Deshawn Williams be? Why can't you move Shawn Williams to LB and play Derron Smith? Why can't Cody Core be used as a deep threat?

Can we get a couple guys off IR with so many going on?  Not sure how that works.  Would like to see Brandon Thompson and WJIII.

I swear, Peko is as bad as Nugent only not as obvious.

Didn't we used to have a couple players named Atkins and Dunlap?  Whatever happened to them?  

10 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Freedom is the key word in Bengals World.

13 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Can we get a couple guys off IR with so many going on?  Not sure how that works.  Would like to see Brandon Thompson and WJIII.

I swear, Peko is as bad as Nugent only not as obvious.

Didn't we used to have a couple players named Atkins and Dunlap?  Whatever happened to them?  

Only one recall from IR. With Dre out, I would surmise you will get your WJIII wish.

Archived