AJ Green Update

1 minute ago, turningpoint said:

Honestly it's a blessing in disguise. Dalton needs to develop with Boyd. Dalton needs to learn to trust another WR.

An injury to A.J. Green is not a blessing in any way, shape or form to this team.  Maybe to the cornerbacks who had to defend him, but not a blessing for the Bengals.

24 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Tore his ACL and Kirkpatrick is hurt too, we were pretty healthy until this game. What a day

Damn feel bad for Gio had a rough day today and an acl to top it off ugh. Sucks Kirkpatrick is hurt he's actually done pretty good last couple weeks and seems like a good guy that's probably done in Cincy if serious. If that's what it took to see more of what Denard has and possibly some Jackson if he makes it back before end of this year for the future I guess that's a positive side of it.

43 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

An injury to A.J. Green is not a blessing in any way, shape or form to this team.  Maybe to the cornerbacks who had to defend him, but not a blessing for the Bengals.

I  partially tore my hammy in college, it took a year before I was finally comfortable running at 100%.  It is a shitty injury for a guy who runs like he does.

13 hours ago, High School Harry said:

yes it is, better draft pick too, this team needs more talent obviously.

Archived