We really dont have a WR past AJ that scares teams and make them keep guys deep

D-line would get close but just never got it done getting to the QB

The Ugly

Nugent

No WR separation

Where was Eiffert?

Too many 3 and outs

6 minutes ago, bengals7833 said:

The good- they lost. This team isn't good and meaningless wins will only hurt their draft position 

A win would've put us a game back with a bunch of division games left to play.  That being said, let the draft order take care of itself.  We're probably in the top 10 anyway.

Top 9 when you take into account Cleveland trading out of the first spot and then drafting an injured punter or some other Turd-like grabassery.

Thing is, it's not really a lack of talent IMO.  We could have the first 5 draft picks but without a coaching change I doubt it matters an awful lot.

The good: weather looked decent

the bad: 

the ugly:

this isn't an NFL team. I met a chihuahua today with a bengals bandana that has more heart and desire to win than the entire coaching staff and player roster combined. And it's not even close.

pathetic little bitch team, led by pathetic little bitch coaches.

im rooting for the one step back, huge leap forward approach. We have GOT to get a new coaching staff in here, and the only way that happens is abject and utter failure the rest of the way.

1 hour ago, Sigfox09 said:

GREAT:

A 5 win season might be enough to get Marvin Lewis canned! 

Only if the new guy gets to clean house.  If he's saddled with some numbnuts Assistant Head Coach or other untouchables on the staff, IDK if it helps us.  

The ugly:  Your six year veteran QB throwing a 5 yard pass into the middle of the field with 30 seconds left, down by 4 and with no timeouts.

4 - 3 and outs to start the half after those "halftime adjustments"

The bad... Marvingitis is highly contagious.  The whole team cluster fuck mob had it.  No kidding, they looked like a bunch of Marvins running around out there with the exception of Budock.  They looked totally clueless and the worse, like they could not have cared less.  Marvins, all.

To add to the "gotta go" list... Peko should have been gone three years ago, too, and was on the field most of the game.

Bad
Turkey ass Nugent costing this team another loss in the same fucking season.
Turkey ass Nugent ONE more miss away from costing this team a full season in loses during his career here.I'm counting ties also. we all remember that Carolina game....fuck. He'll probably save that ONE miss for a division game. Get ready folks he won't let you down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rather than repeat the obvious, the thing that made me chuckle was the commentators saying "If only Nugent had made those XPs the Bengals would be able to kick a FG to win it rather than having to go to the endzone".

Well, yeah. But if he couldn't kick fucking extra points what makes you think he could make the game winning FG? Jeez.

Rather than repeat the obvious, the thing that made me chuckle was the commentators saying "If only Nugent had made those XPs the Bengals would be able to kick a FG to win it rather than having to go to the endzone".
Well, yeah. But if he couldn't kick fucking extra points what makes you think he could make the game winning FG? Jeez.

Lol touché

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived