The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly - Bills

3 hours ago, Numbers said:

To quote a fan after the game...   This was Rosie O'Donnell ugly. 

Actually it was uglier than Rosie O'Donnell... She's reportedly leaving the country because of Trump.

Mike Brown, Marvin, Alexander...etc will be staying.

No ninja...

22 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

Actually it was uglier than Rosie O'Donnell... She's reportedly leaving the country because of Trump.

Mike Brown, Marvin, Alexander...etc will be staying.

No ninja...

No legitimate news source has confirmed that.

12 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

Right now we pick 6th. 

Marvin will be gone. Nugent gone. Alexander gone. 

Marvin survived a 4-12 season with not only the distraction of the TO-Ocho show but also his franchise QB took his ball and ran home.  

He also survived the San Diego home debacle in the playoffs which, in his 11th year made him 0-5 in the post season.

He survived an utter playoff meltdown last year unable to control his players in a game they EASILY had already won stretching his playoff record to 0-7.

OnJan 6th 2017, we most likely will reach 25 years without a playoff win with Lewis the coach for MORE than half that time.  He will still be the coach.

THE GOOD: Not feeling like I can't make other plans on Sundays.

THE BAD: The realization of the suspicion that last year's ridiculous wild card meltdown cost more than just one season's hard work.

THE UGLY: There's a natural ebb and flow to winning and losing in the NFL. This, of course, isn't written in stone, but does tend to play out with wise draft picks. When the pendulum swung our way, the entire Marvin Lewis era appears to have passed without a single postseason victory.  A dismal record in big games, and these were our good years.  I fear it will get worse before it gets better.

1 hour ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

He's a backup that lucked out into a starting gigemoji41.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh, most great QBs have a go to receiver or TE. Without Green and Eifert still not 100% few QBs would do well here particularly since our running game blows and Oline sucks.

Meh, most great QBs have a go to receiver or TE. Without Green and Eifert still not 100% few QBs would do well here particularly since our running game blows and Oline sucks.

My comment of backup is not a dig at Dalton. We all may have forgotten that he was tossed into his position because of Palmer wanting out. Little did any of us realize we were on the cusp of greatness ( 6 straight playoff runs)Palmer had his new Chris Henry....times 10 in AJ Green....Marvin Jones, Sanu. Defense-Reggie, JoJo, Mr Atkins, Taz. Plus The LIST of lost free agency talent is staggering. Many of them are still starters today on other teams. Gruden&Zimmer have proven they can coach. Everything was there for a dynasty in the North. Dalton walked into that job to soon. Even Palmer sat his first year here , I believe it was Kitna at the time. We had that 2005 Super Bowl team within our grasp. Than Palmer walked away. Forcing Dalton into the crucible. That's why believe AJ Mc Carron will do well when he moves on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived