Bengals keeping Nugent

I am just so very, very tired of this team refusing to address incompetence and poor performance on the field or on the sideline. When poor play is rewarded with continued opportunities for more poor play, it eats at a team. Too many years crappy performance has been excused. The coaches excuse it on the field, and no one in the front office holds the coaching staff responsible. Whole thing is fucking awful. 

Can't wait for the day this coaching staff goes in front of the proverbial firing squad.

they all deserve to be fired immediately, but none more so than Marvin mediocre Lewis.

hes the only coach in the NFL that has literally never had a single player disciplined or held accountable for their poor play. He basically hands out participation trophies to the dead beats so he can avoid hurting their feelings.

this organization literally never tries to get better by upgrading personnel. Just totally fine being the same bitches they have been for 26 years

1 hour ago, Jason said:

And just who should they replace him with?  I'm all for getting rid of him in the offseason.  But the rest of the available kickers are available for a reason.

Somebody. Try someone out. This guy doesn't deserve his spot anymore. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

And just who should they replace him with?  I'm all for getting rid of him in the offseason.  But the rest of the available kickers are available for a reason.

Who cares. They aren't making the playoffs anyway. Send a message and send him packing. Let it be known that under performing won't be tolerated. But...doing that would make too much sense.

Mike Brown is supposedly not into firing people because of the affect it had on his father and family when fired by Cleveland so long ago.  I agree and being fired for whatever reason (especially when unfair and not warranted) is devastating with long term affects to the person and family.

Therefore, I do not want to see Nugent fired.

HOWEVER ... I would very much like to see Nuge retire so he can spend the holidays and thereafter with his family and not working with the Bengals.  Along those same lines, I would also like to see The Marvin retire (hello, Coach Haslett).  And Peko.

See?  It doesn't have to be so hard.

23 hours ago, big_dish said:

Can't wait for the day this coaching staff goes in front of the proverbial firing squad.

they all deserve to be fired immediately

Our young WR's have developed well.  Our TE's produce so maybe keep Hayes.  Other than those 2 groups, who hasn't underperformed? That's a lot of coaches to replace.

Archived