Numbers

!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ RAVENS GAME THREAD!!!

1 minute ago, DudleyDawson said:

I always love when the ref throws a flag and then says no penalty. If there was no penalty, why'd you throw the flag?

And no explanation. Any time a player or coach argues and they change the call is infuriating.

Yes I'm repeating myself but we all seen the signs when it came to nugent. When he missed those kicks in London. First thing he said was . It felt great coming off my foot. Which meant, he hadn't got a clue what the fuck is wrong. Cut his ass NOW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep I'm 12. And I know enough football to call it shit show when I see one. U two dildos keep beliebing and cheering this pack of dirtbags led by a bad QB and terrible head coach. This team is sick with talent. A decent coach would win a playoff game with THIS group THIS year. 

I'm on the Dallas bandwagon with my man Zeke until shit changes and heads start flying. ✌?️Drop the ? ! 

Go Buckeyes!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LostInDaJungle said:

The only positive from this game is that we can officially stop caring after today.

I respect your optimism. I was "out" after the Dallas loss.

1 minute ago, Dan_Bengals_FL said:

I would say that the Bengals offense and coaching staff isn't playing like their season is on the line, but in fact, that's probably exactly what they're doing.

that makes me a sad panda

2 minutes ago, Dan_Bengals_FL said:

I would say that the Bengals offense and coaching staff isn't playing like their season is on the line, but in fact, that's probably exactly what they're doing.

Their season ended a month ago.  Dead men walking.