The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly - Ravens Game 1

13 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I think, or rather moreso hope the RT issue will be fixed with Ced getting stronger in the offseason by putting on some weight. If not we're in real trouble.

And imo it's not just fixing the O-line, we need a 2nd WR that can get deep other than AJ.

Ced can put on 100 lbs of muscle and it won't help. He's soft in the head and it carries over to his body.

guys that weigh 60 lbs less than he does are tossing him around like a rag doll.

On 11/27/2016 at 11:55 PM, mmaattw said:

I am ready to start over at quarterback.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

(Please, Dear God, not another Andy Dalton thread...)

Andy throws high.  Always has thus the Good Andy/Bad Andy or Andy/Randy Dalton stuff.  A.J. can go up and get 'em.  Eifert when he's healthy.  The others, not so much. That's why Andy favors A.J. ignoring others and forgets about progressions.  But Andy is Andy and our ugly prom date.

th-6.jpeg <--- Good Andy ---

th-9.jpeg <--- Bad Andy ---

th-11.jpeg <--- ugly prom date ---

22 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I think, or rather moreso hope the RT issue will be fixed with Ced getting stronger in the offseason by putting on some weight. If not we're in real trouble.

And imo it's not just fixing the O-line, we need a 2nd WR that can get deep other than AJ.

Agreed, just not sure where this comes from, I like Boyd as a sanu replacement, we need to find a marvin jones replacement.

13 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

It's going to come from our top 10 pick.

You think we go WR? I'd prefer us to go LB, DE or DT honestly. We need some new talent up front to help Atkins and Dunlap. Also I think we need some new skill at LB, Burfict I think if we can get him to lose about 20lbs this off season to where he is flying to the football i think we could be unstoppable at LB with some one almost as good as him. I'm not quite sold on Vigil, but maybe he is that guy.

Honestly my top 3 guys are this...

1.  Zach Cunningham, I think this guy is the answer to stopping pass catching TE's.

2.  John Ross, a burner we could use at WR, but I worry about his injury history.

3. Cam Robinson, future RT or LT.

7 minutes ago, turningpoint said:

You think we go WR? I'd prefer us to go LB, DE or DT honestly. We need some new talent up front to help Atkins and Dunlap. Also I think we need some new skill at LB, Burfict I think if we can get him to lose about 20lbs this off season to where he is flying to the football i think we could be unstoppable at LB with some one almost as good as him. I'm not quite sold on Vigil, but maybe he is that guy.

TBH I haven't payed much attention to the talent in this draft. I do know we need WR and O-linemen as the most intimidate needs to fix this O, I wouldn't hate LB, DE or DT, but I don't see us drafting a Dlinmen that high with Dunlap and Johnson under contract and DT is always a risk that high imo, but also recall we just drafted Billings too this year. Linebacker is a possilility but how much have we really invested in LB over the years? I would not hate it at all, but the last top end of the draft LB we took was Keith Rivers and we know how that worked out, plus with Jim Haslet as our LB coach I'm not that impressed with him. Still wouldnt hate it though. Just think that getting the O fixed is a more pressing need. I would not be surprised if we took WR and interior linemen (preferably Center) with our first two picks.

I actually see our needs as WR, O-Line (interior), S, LB (in no order), DT and backup DE.

Oh and a fucking kicker.

Honestly as I look into this more here is my draft wish List.

1.Zach Cunningham, a 6'4" 230LB than can cover and tackle.

2. THE ONLY PICK I find acceptable currently for the 2nd round is Pat Elflein, if he is there when we pick and do not take him, I am going to be so pissed off at this team. OSU's center, for the massive glaring need we have.

(Please, Dear God, not another Andy Dalton thread...)
Andy throws high.  Always has thus the Good Andy/Bad Andy or Andy/Randy Dalton stuff.  A.J. can go up and get 'em.  Eifert when he's healthy.  The others, not so much. That's why Andy favors A.J. ignoring others and forgets about progressions.  But Andy is Andy and our ugly prom date.
th-6.jpeg  th-9.jpeg   
th-11.jpeg 

Exactly. Most of those catches have been acrobatic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived