!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ BROWNS GAME THREAD!!!

The two most meaningful games left on the schedule are Pittsburgh at Buffalo today and then the Eagles in Baltimore next week.

Mathematically, the Bengals only shot at the post-season is for both Baltimore and Pittsburgh to finish 1-3 (or worse.)  I can't see the Stealers losing to Cleveland, so that means they need to lose all the rest of their games, including to Baltimore. And that means the Ravens have to lose all the rest of their games except for the Stealers ... and that includes next week vs. Philadelphia. That's a long shot. A very long shot. But it's a shot. Both teams will obviously have to lose to the Bengals, too.

If the Stealers win in Buffalo today, that pretty much seals the deal for the Bengals, short of the Browns pulling off a New Year's Day miracle in Pittsburgh week 17.

Of course, the Bengals must win out or all of this is moot.

Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just called Marvin.  I have him on speed dial.  I told him about Nugent...

No extra point kicks.  Go for two every time.  Maybe a little razzle dazzle wink dink and line up for the kick and lob a pass for two points.

No field goal attempts from outside the 20.  If he misses, they still only get the ball at the 20, the same as a touchback from a punt.

4th and short from inside the 20, go for it.

4th and long from inside the 20, punt and try to pin them inside the 5.  Or go for it.  WTF?

no :ph34r: Nuge in the cold and wind... nope.

Archived