The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly - Stealers Game 2

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

There were a few occasions where it looked like a stealer asked a ref for a flag and they got one.

The Whitworth tackle looked bad live, but replay showed he grabbed him in the chest just below the neckline. Much to Fouts disappointment.

I caught him crowing about Shitsburgh taking the high road while on screen one of their players ran up to a pile after the whistle and jumped on (I think) DreK's arm with both feet.

Tired of saying it but it's not even about Bengals/Stoolers anymore - the NFL needs to clean up its act.  Burfict is some out-of-control psycho for maybe shoving someone a fraction of a second late, though the refs ignore it 90% of the time.  Meanwhile they coddle rapists and wife-beaters and let the top earning teams do whatever they want on the field.  It's getting harder to justify every year.  What am I watching? It's borderline a sport at this point.  At least pro wrestling makes me laugh.

6 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

The Good

Andy 1st half, spreading the ball around

Jermey

Burkhead was slashing them for yards

Defense, Vontaze

The Bad

Once again this coaching staff cant make halftime adjustments....its becoming a bad joke

The Ugly

Andy's INT

Beyond becoming a bad joke. Was screaming at the television ten years ago about Marvin's lack of adjustments. NOTHING will change this staff's approach. Put a good (though that's starting to wane now) team on the field with a particular plan, and stick with the plan come hell or high water. It works when the other team sucks, but it never works when they're equal or better than us and they have even decent savvy from their coaches. Will this era ever end? And yeah, we'll probably get worse before we get better, but that's a process we should have started the day after the Charger wild card loss.

7 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I caught him crowing about Shitsburgh taking the high road while on screen one of their players ran up to a pile after the whistle and jumped on (I think) DreK's arm with both feet.

Tired of saying it but it's not even about Bengals/Stoolers anymore - the NFL needs to clean up its act.  Burfict is some out-of-control psycho for maybe shoving someone a fraction of a second late, though the refs ignore it 90% of the time.  Meanwhile they coddle rapists and wife-beaters and let the top earning teams do whatever they want on the field.  It's getting harder to justify every year.  What am I watching? It's borderline a sport at this point.  At least pro wrestling makes me laugh.

Yep. Sometimes I turn a game on and I'm not sure if it's new or a re-run. Especially the post season.

GOOD
Erickson's Kick Returns
Brandon LaFell Has Another Solid Game
Rex Burkhead
Randy Bullock Doesn't Miss An XP or Short FG (Sad This Is A Good)
1st Half Andy

BAD
Dre Kirkpatrick 3 Pass Defending Penalties
Pass Rush
2nd Half Andy

UGLY
4 Penalties In A Row On Stealers GW Drive
Blowing an 11 Point 1st Half Lead At Home To The Stealers
ZERO Halftime Adjustments
Ben Roethlisberger's Fat Fucking Face

Archived