David Decastro stomp on Vontaze Burfict

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/12/21/14040610/david-decastro-appeared-to-stomp-on-vontaze-burfict-in-bengals-loss-to-Stealers-nfl-week-15-2016?utm_campaign=cincyjungle&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

It appears David Decastro potentially stomped on Vontaze Burfict when on the ground at the end of a play. No definitive evidence that he did it but you can see deliverate action of a hard stomp from Decastro. Also had the helmet to helmet hit on Burfict. Burfict received a fine of 75K earlier in the year even though there was no clear evidence that he stomped on anyone. I would expect Decastro to receive a similar fine of 75K for his actions but we all know how imthe system works. Stealers players are angels for not putting up with Vontaze Burfict and while the Bengals players are just dirty thugs on the field.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Sometimes I think my love of this fucked up team just has to skew my view of the way they seem to be treated by the league, the press that covers it, the referees, and the announcers.... b/c it sure feels to me like the Bengals always get the short end of the stick. 

I am so curious to see how this plays out b/c the video seems to me to be as close as possible to the video that was out there of Burfict's stomp.

Archived