Is Andrew Whitworth a Hall of Famer?

4 minutes ago, Bleeds Orange said:

The Pro Football HOF seems to emphasize team success much more than the others, certainly more than the Baseball Hall.  I never liked the term Hall of "Fame", anyway.  There are several ways to achieve "fame", and not all of them involve sheer talent or accomplishments on the field.

Absolutely, fame is a terrible choice.  Michael Vick is pretty famous to non football followers like PETA for being a complete schmuck. Would be totally on board with them changing it to the Hall of Excellence or something similar.

9 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I liked it a lot, too.  Gyp Rosetti as a record mogul.  Loved it when he punched Andy Warhol.  Also REALLY loved the Andy Warhol girls.  Andrew Dice Clay played an unrecognizable slob shady record producer.  the meeting with a washed up brain numb Elvis was classic.  The Bowie impersonator was worth the price of the show as was guy who did the short Bo Diddly clip.  And liked how it showed John Lennon was really a douche and having an open affair with May Pang (with Yoko's approval).

Yeah, surprised and disappointed when it was cancelled although I could see where it had nowhere to go.  Too bad HBO didn't cancel Westworld after the second episode. Overblown Kool Aid for the hipster know it alls.

The Bowie impersonator was spot on. The kid they had sing Life on Mars did it justice as well. Think the kid was just an actor they had an r&b guy do the actual singing.

That whole Elvis trip was pretty good episode. You could see things weren't gonna turn out well but I didn't see things going how they did. What Rosetti did was pretty damn awful. I thought they were legit gonna get robbed by the chicks.

That whole realization of the guy he was with in his drug induced stupor was pretty good to. Don't wanna spoil it for anyone who reads this and hasn't seen it but I'll just say what he finally understands in front of the carnival and whole hot dog stand thing was pretty cool twist.

I can see your point on where it could have went. They pretty much shot their load and went a different direction than a lot of shows go. They didn't draw things out for filler. For being one season a ton of stuff happened. All the legal stuff things with previous label and forming new one. His marriage friendship and partnership with Romanos character. Drug problems. New band Naughty Bits trying to sign new talent. Old bands trying to keep get back or leaving them. Realtionship with the mobsters. There was a ton that happened and happened quickly in that show.

48 minutes ago, VonBlade said:

Is Whitworth great enough for the Hall? Unquestionably.

Will he get in, having neither won a ring and playing for the red-headed stepchild Bengals? No chance at all.

If Anderson et al can't get in, nobody from this organisation ever will.

Ehh, if AJ does what he has for 5-7 more years, he is a shoe in.

Archived