Bengals at Texans Gameday Thread

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

No way of knowing for sure, but he does seem to have grown a neck again.   Wouldn't surprise me, but then again I believe in those CRA-A-AZY conspiracy theories, like that the Boston Tea Party wasn't really Indians or that there are Russian troops in Ukraine. 

Considering the league fought like hell to suspend Tom fucking Brady, I'd say that this conspiracy doesn't make a whole lotta sense. 

11 minutes ago, Madieu Superstar said:

And Goodell's authority is all of a sudden worth more money than the league's most marketable player?

Yeah, definitely.  Goodell only represents the owners, it's not like he's making all this shit up on his own.  If anything Brady had to be punished precisely because he is the league's most marketable player (though that's certainly debatable). It convinces folks like yourself that it's blind justice and the entire process is fair. The conduct policy is all about scapegoating players to make a point. When Goodell gets all misty-eyed over "protecting the shield" that's exactly the sort of thing he's talking about. The NFL's ability to do that without being questioned is far more important in the long run than Tom Brady. The last thing they want is some outside authority interfering with how or why they fine or suspend players, or making a fuss about why Player A gets suspended for x amount of games while Player B quietly gets fined over and over (or not) for the exact same offense.

2 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

SO,,,, Does this count as another National TV choke if it was only on NFL Network?

Yes because it was nationally televised.    

This team fucking sucks dingle berries.

Hire me as the gosh damn GM.   I'll take a meager poverty line $40k salary so the rest of the money saved can go to spending on a new coaching staff.

I'm firing the entire coaching staff tomorrow along with Pacman and Peko. Since Woody Harrellson is the only celebrity Bengals fan he can be honorary coach against the Ravens. Other than that we'll play street ball and let the players call the plays for one game.

9 hours ago, saphead said:

I hope we lay down like a drunken sorority girl during rush week.  Ankles back behind our ears, taking 14" of Raven cock.

I hope we lay down like a drunken sorority girl during rush week.  Ankles back behind our ears, taking 14" of Raven cock.

lay down like a drunken sorority girl during rush week.  Ankles back behind ears,  .... MUCH better. ?

9 hours ago, HavePityPlease said:

I only got to see the 4th quarter (seems that was where all the "action" was anyway?) and man alive I swear it was at least 60% JJ Watt shots.  Was it like that the *whole* game?  I honestly said out loud "jeezus, I don't give a fuck about JJ Watt.  Do Texans fans want to see what JJ Watt's reaction is to every play?  Why is this necessary?"

Not really. They only mentioned him around 10 or 11 times prior to the 4th qtr. One play Clowney got a sack and they just showed JJ the whole time. Seems the NFL can't get enough of Watt and the most overrated player in the league Clay Matthews. When they both got hurt early in the year, I thought the NFL may cancel the season.

I think it's funny that without Watt the Texans have the #1 defense. 

14 hours ago, Randle P McMurphy said:

I thought there was only 6 seconds left?  I didn't have my glasses on but surely I can't confuse 22 for 6 can I?  

I'll just blame it on the alcohol!

Hope you get this so late reply.  I just checked the box score on ESPN and Fat Randy kicked the air biscuit with 5 seconds on the clock.  Bulkhead ran the ball on the previous play with 22 seconds.  So you were correct-a-mundo.

Still a little more efficient clock management with quick hitters to Cody Core (since Andy didn't throw to anyone else) on the sidelines inside two minutes would have moved the ball and eaten up the clock more efficiently but what do you expect from the Marvster?  Now Randy is the goat and Marv, once again, hides behind the curtain. Mary's fault?  Not no way.  Not no how.

My buddy (a Texan's fan) texted me just after the ball fluttered to the ground... he said "Well, Bullock finally won one for us".

Guess we may as well keep him if we are gonna keep Peko, Ogbuehi, Maualuga, Pac Man etc.

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Hope you get this so late reply.  I just checked the box score on ESPN and Fat Randy kicked the air biscuit with 5 seconds on the clock.  Bulkhead ran the ball on the previous play with 22 seconds.  So you were correct-a-mundo.

Still a little more efficient clock management with quick hitters to Cody Core (since Andy didn't throw to anyone else) on the sidelines inside two minutes would have moved the ball and eaten up the clock more efficiently but what do you expect from the Marvster?  Now Randy is the goat and Marv, once again, hides behind the curtain. Mary's fault?  Not no way.  Not no how.

It's all good.  My tv is out in the living room and my computer in a spare bedroom.  I was running in between rooms watching the game and posting and kept leaving my glasses on the desk.  

1 hour ago, Catfish Bob said:

Why is the Stealers Rats game only on NFL Network?? I hope no one is watching that bullshit. F u NFL and your channel.

I'm watching it.  7-6 Steelholes at the half.  Nothing else on tv.  Mike Mitchell left the game with a back injury in the 1st quarter.  lol 

14 minutes ago, Randle P McMurphy said:

It's all good.  My tv is out in the living room and my computer in a spare bedroom.  I was running in between rooms watching the game and posting and kept leaving my glasses on the desk.  

I'm watching it.  7-6 Steelholes at the half.  Nothing else on tv.  Mike Mitchell left the game with a back injury in the 1st quarter.  lol 

I've watched enough of it to see the cheaters run back 2 obvious incomplete passes. 

Archived