The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly - Texans

4 hours ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Good point....We need Whitworth for another year maybe two because someone has to eventually replace him and its not Obuehi

I've seen a couple of Mocks that have Bama's Cam Robinson lasting until the 7th or 8th pick.  I don't believe it, but if he is there and we're up, do we invest another 1st rounder in an OT this soon?

On 12/25/2016 at 6:32 AM, JC said:

It felt like a win without winning which is a win in my book. I was also too drunk to notice that Cedric sucked again so that was nice.

It's called Pavlovian Normalization.  The guy sucks so bad and so often your brain tricks you into thinking it is normal.  It's the same mental issue that makes some proclaim at certain times of the year, "Peko had a great game" when all he did was suck less.

14 minutes ago, SF2 said:

It's called Pavlovian Normalization.  The guy sucks so bad and so often your brain tricks you into thinking it is normal.  It's the same mental issue that makes some proclaim at certain times of the year, "Peko had a great game" when all he did was sucks less.

I agree.  This team is nothing but dog slobber.

It's called Pavlovian Normalization.  The guy sucks so bad and so often your brain tricks you into thinking it is normal.  It's the same mental issue that makes some proclaim at certain times of the year, "Peko had a great game" when all he did was sucks less.

This.....so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

Zeitler has played well this year..Hopefully he andf Witworth will be resigned. I believe we have no other choice than to sign both of the. We don't have a LT and Whitworth already has said he wants to return..Boling is fine @ LG and looks like Fisher will be OK@ RT...As for Obuehi he may be relegated to the bench. We should also keep LaFell and draft someone with speed oppsite Aj..I really also do like Boyd very very good possession receiver...

I was at the game.

2nd row, section 110.

Kept my eye specifically on Ced O.

I'm here to tell everyone, he does not have it.

His body language is that of a man who has zero confidence and ability.

The reason we can not run is because he is constantly getting beat and his man is tackling our RBs from behind the LOS on almost every play.

Doesn't matter if you have Whit or any other Pro Bowl caliber player next to him.

He simply isn't good.

He can't handle speed or power rushers.

On a good note, I'm really impressed with Brandon LaFell.

Would really like for him to come back next year.

I thought the head to head on Margus was pretty shaky.  The guy is simply that big.  Admittedly, he can't bend at the waist but there was nothing intentional or Stealerish about it.  Hope he does not get fined on top of it.

He could have actually caught the blocked extra point mid air.  It hit him in the forearm.  Too bad he wasn't more aware and had better reflexes.  Why wasn't he lined up there for every kick the whole season?  He wasn't.  He should have been on the active list for all the games rather than some of the putzes they rolled out there.

15 hours ago, B.A.B. said:

Do we need a RB? Starting to really feel that way to me

Hell, yes is the answer to this question.  Hill sucks.  He is terrible at hitting holes and constantly tries to dance.  I am tired of watching him turn 9 yard gains in to 5 yard gains.  Oooh...I'll go backwards and try to get around everybody.  Oh, shoot...I forgot I'm not very fast!  Dumbass.  

You can't count on Bernard to be 100% by the start of next season and Hill blows.  They need a RB badly.

Archived