Ravens...

15 minutes ago, saphead said:

You absolutely fucking suck. Fuck you. Your whole franchise is a worthless fucking lie and a sham. Fuck you you worthless fucking cocksuckers. You motherfucking suck. 

Don't hold back man, tell us how you really feel.

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, saphead said:

The defense that those stupid purple fuck sticks  played on that last drive reminded me of a team we all know & love.

I kept telling my son that the rats scored too soon. Neither D could stop shit in the 2nd half.

I feel like the more we all root against that piss-rag, inbred-endeared, asshole-fucker of a franchise, the more they pull through to victory. Honestly, how many times does it seem they just pull Victory out of their ass when it seems Defeat is about to consume them and spray their name out it's asshole?

To make matters worse - if I'm honest with myself and you are too - the only legitimate threat to them in the AFC playoffs is probably the Patriots. What a year for our Bengals to completely shit the bed. You have to just be able to laugh it off at this point.

For myself, I at least still have hockey. The downside is - I am a fan of, essentially, the NHL equivalent of the Bengals: The Washington Capitals.

Cheers, everyone! Merry Christmas!

1 hour ago, bammorrisgotmehigh said:

Was gonna post on here for a little help next week until "The Reach" punches our ticket. 

Is "The Reach" your term for the refs ignoring your team's blatant and unapologetic head-hunting?  Rapist QB, an former player/assistant coach that was caught on camera mugging a guy on crutches, a player issuing death threats.. Just a classy, classy franchise doing things the right way. No NFL bias here, folks.

4 hours ago, Jrod said:

To make matters worse - if I'm honest with myself and you are too - the only legitimate threat to them in the AFC playoffs is probably the Patriots. 

I said the same thing tonight.  With Oakland losing their QB, their chances are probably over.  Pittsburgh will get the #3, beat #6, then get an easy draw with Oakland.  That would seem to put them in the AFC Championship game in Foxboro, but as luck will have it, New England will get beat and the championship game will be played in Pittsburgh.

Man, I hate rooting for Brady and Belichick, but I'll wear a $100 Flying Elvis hoodie if it will help.

You guys are overlooking one thing: The stealers are not that good. Winning out west is not an easy thing to do, even against a backup QB. Their D is not intimidating at all. I think McGloin will be servicable after a couple of weeks to prepare.

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

You guys are overlooking one thing: The stealers are not that good. Winning out west is not an easy thing to do, even against a backup QB. Their D is not intimidating at all. I think McGloin will be servicable after a couple of weeks to prepare.

True. They've needed to furious 4th quarter comebacks to beat 2 terrible teams the last couple weeks. Hopefully they are exposed for the fraud that they are and completely dismantled in a shitty unwatchable wild card game.

9 minutes ago, saphead said:

True. They've needed to furious 4th quarter comebacks to beat 2 terrible teams the last couple weeks. Hopefully they are exposed for the fraud that they are and completely dismantled in a shitty unwatchable wild card game.

If that fullback would've gone down inside the 5 instead of miraculously keeping his footing and diving into the end zone, they could've burnt more time and still score. Instead, they left 1:18 and couldn't stop them. Then they let Brown reach into the end zone on a really stupid play call that should've lost the game for the stealers, but the stealers continuously pull shit out of their ass like the dildoes they use on Friday nights.

57 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Ravens are eliminated, correct?  If I'm reading correctly the AFC WC spots are Miami and either Oakland or KC.

Yes.

I do find it funny we pretty much had the same season the Ravens had last season, they lost a ton of close games.

I think if we could take 15pts and add it to various games we would be 9-6 right now, or having a chance to win the division Sunday.

47 minutes ago, turningpoint said:

Yes.

I do find it funny we pretty much had the same season the Ravens had last season, they lost a ton of close games.

I think if we could take 15pts and add it to various games we would be 9-6 right now, or having a chance to win the division Sunday.

Or replace the kicker when he started choking consistently instead of trying to Redeem him

Archived