Ravens...

27 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Or replace the kicker when he started choking consistently instead of trying to Redeem him

Yep, so I honestly don't get all the FIRE MARVIN talk, it literally makes no sense.

We pick #8 in the draft currently, the guy we're going to get at that position throughout the draft is going to set us up bigtime.

We will win the division next year i think with ease.

38 minutes ago, turningpoint said:

Yep, so I honestly don't get all the FIRE MARVIN talk, it literally makes no sense.

We pick #8 in the draft currently, the guy we're going to get at that position throughout the draft is going to set us up bigtime.

We will win the division next year i think with ease.

I still can't tell if you're being sarcastic in all of your posts. 

9 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Oh but by next season, the squawking hacks will renew their annual "dominant defense will take them far" poppycock. 

If I didn't love them so by poking Cleveland in the eye, I would really detest these purple yo-yo's.

And don't forget why their defense is supposedly so awesome. Of course, it's a product of the most brilliant man in the free world, Ozzie Newsome. Though he is outdrafted by the Bengals most years.

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Steve Smith Sr. is playing.  I hope the Ghost of Pacman Past shows up and puts SSS on concussion protocol into the next millennium.

I almost choke on the vomit in my mouth when I see the SSS man of the year talk and the spot where he's teaching young people to be respectable.

Archived