Guenther says he’s ‘absolutely’ staying with Bengals

15 hours ago, T-Dub said:

We're talking about the refs ignoring holding calls to drive scoring, not the Bengals getting jobbed.  When I say the refs are throwing flags to keep games from turning into blowouts early and you respond with the number of penalties total, it's clear you don't understand what's being said.  As far as the Bengals go, if you watched last year's Wild Card game and still think there's no bias there's no convincing you otherwise.  I suppose Burfict is an out-of-control thug that deserved to be suspended 4 games and Mitchell is a tough player for a classy, classy franchise that does things the right way.  You've got your eyes closed and your hands over your ears, screaming "SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE I DON'T SEE ANY EVIDENCE WARGLBARGL!!"

So, yknow.. OK then.  I'm not trying to convince you or "everyone".  I get the impression most people accept the NFL is corrupt to some degree, but I try not to make statements for "people" like I speak for anyone but myself. That "Appeal to Majority" nonsense etc, you should probably avoid that in the future.

So they ignore holding calls for the big market teams, yet still call these teams for more holding penalties than the Bengals by a wide margin? Makes sense lol

Let me know when the tin foil hat business gets off the ground. I want to be your first customer. 

40 minutes ago, Madieu Superstar said:

So they ignore holding calls for the big market teams, yet still call these teams for more holding penalties than the Bengals by a wide margin? Makes sense lol

Let me know when the tin foil hat business gets off the ground. I want to be your first customer. 

tinfoil.gif  Just your size, too. :ph34r:

Hate to interrupt and get back to the topic...

I think Guenther is OK but the players have become Marvinized.  You know, the team takes on the persona of the coach.  They're unmotivated, lazy, sluggish and accept mediocrity.  Just like ... clap, clap, clap.

3 hours ago, Madieu Superstar said:

That's not even close to what I said, but that's ok. You're either deliberately misunderstanding or your reading comprehension is.. well..

I wish you and your strawman a HNY!

17 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

That's not even close to what I said, but that's ok. You're either deliberately misunderstanding or your reading comprehension is.. well..

I wish you and your strawman a HNY!

You say they ignore holding penalties against the popular teams in certain situations. You have no actual evidence to back this up. When called out on it, you say the word "strawman". I'm quite clear on your position. 

18 minutes ago, Madieu Superstar said:

You say they ignore holding penalties against the popular teams in certain situations. You have no actual evidence to back this up. When called out on it, you say the word "strawman". I'm quite clear on your position. 

No, I said they ignore holding penalties against the trailing team when games start to look like blowouts. They're trying to keep it close so people don't tune out. Has nothing to do with the Bengals. Never did. That's all been you & your "NFL can do no wrong" thing.

Archived