Alt Right and other bigoted and racist shit

oldschooler

PICTURED: White university student named as the sole suspect accused of killing six men at Quebec City mosque - one day after Canadian PM condemned Trump's immigration ban 

• Alexandre Bissonnette is suspected of carrying out the attack on Quebec City Islamic Cultural Center alone
  • He was arrested on Sunday night after allegedly shooting six men dead during evening prayers before 8pm
  • The university student fled the scene of the crime but called 911 20 minutes later to turn himself in to police 
  • Mohamed el Khadir, a Moroccan-Canadian, was also taken into custody but is now considered to be a witness
  • Six men aged between 39 and 60 died, five are critically injured and dozens more were caught up in killings
  • It came a day after Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau condemned Donald Trump's immigration ban
  • President Trump has banned citizens from seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the US temporarily
  • Trudeau tweeted in response that all refugees 'regardless of your faith' are welcome in Canada 
  • Police have not suggested a possible motive for the mosque killings but are treating them as a terror attack

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4170500/Five-dead-GUNMEN-open-fire-Mosque-Quebec-City.html#ixzz4XHEwGqQV 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Anyone surprised? 

Just now, oldschooler said:

The Trump camp is using the attack on a Quebec mosque to prop up its Muslim ban

https://thinkprogress.org/the-trump-camp-is-using-the-attack-on-a-quebec-mosque-to-prop-up-its-muslim-ban-a9ed63996b5a#.2ez3fk5ur

Well, their not being allowed to enter would protect them from being gunned down by angry white men...  :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, oldschooler said:

The Trump camp is using the attack on a Quebec mosque to prop up its Muslim ban

https://thinkprogress.org/the-trump-camp-is-using-the-attack-on-a-quebec-mosque-to-prop-up-its-muslim-ban-a9ed63996b5a#.2ez3fk5ur

Well since it was a White Nationalist Trump Supporter that did it, I think we should ban Bannon.

A tale of two terrifying quotes.

Over the last ten days, it's been easy to feel like shadow President Donald Trump and theactual President Steve Bannon are purposely trying to destroy this country, but common sense would indicate that such an idea would be ridiculous. After all, these are men whowanted the giant responsibility of running the nation. Surely, they couldn't have set out to do evil, right, guys? Right? I said, right, guys? Oh no. The fact that no one is responding is a little unnerving. Well, if you are to believe these next two sources, it sure seems like Donald Trump and Steve Bannon are okay with letting the whole thing burn down. Those sources? Donald Trump and Steve Bannon.

First, here's Trump in an interview with Fox News in 2014 (quotes via the New Statesman):

“A lot of people live better without having a job, than with having a job. I’ve had it where you have people and you want to hire them, but they can’t take the job for a period of nine months because they’re doing better now than they would with a job.”

“You know what solves it? When the economy crashes, when the country goes to total hell, and everything is a disaster, then you’ll have riots to go back to where we used to be, when we were great.”

Well, that's terrifying. Our current president once expressed the thought that having the economy crash—never mind the millions of families such catastrophe would devastate—would help get America back to how it "used to be, when we were great." Now, you could argue that 2014 was a long time ago (it isn't) and maybe he's changed his mind since then (he hasn't), but look at that verbiage. That's some proto–Make America Great Again bullshit.

Thankfully, I'm sure his advisers are not so cavalier about the idea of America as we know it crumbling... Oh no. Steve Bannon said some scary shit, didn't he? (via The Daily Beast):

“I’m a Leninist,” Bannon proudly proclaimed.

Shocked, I asked him what he meant. “Lenin,” he answered, “wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Bannon was employing Lenin’s strategy for Tea Party populist goals. He included in that group the Republican and Democratic Parties, as well as the traditional conservative press.

And now Steve Bannon, a man who ran Breitbart, with its horrifying views on white nationals, has been added to the National Security Council, because handing him control of domestic issues wasn't quite dangerous enough for our boy Donny. Hell, Bannon wants a literal and bloody religious war.

http://www.gq.com/story/steve-bannon-shadow-president

Archived