Alt Right and other bigoted and racist shit

oldschooler

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sean Christopher Urbanski has been charged with first- and second-degree murder as well as first-degree assault in the weekend attack that killed Richard Collins III, police said.

University of Maryland Police Chief David Mitchell said he asked the FBI to assist in the investigation after learning that that the 22-year-old suspect belonged to a Facebook group called “Alt-Reich: Nation,” where members post disparaging material about African Americans and others.

“We are here to evaluate that as an ongoing concern with respect to whether or not this was a hate crime,” Gordon Johnson, special agent in charge of the FBI field office in Baltimore, said at a news conference Sunday evening.

No attorney was listed for Urbanski in online court records and a message left Sunday at a number listed for his home in Severna Park was not immediately returned.

Collins, who was set to graduate from Bowie State on Tuesday, was visiting friends at the College Park campus when he was stabbed early Saturday morning. He was commissioned as a second lieutenant in the U.S. Army days earlier, Mitchell said.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/21/sean-urbanski-faces-murder-charges-university-mary/

This is the 2nd murder of black man by knife by an alt-right member in a few months. 

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

Exactly why this "they both are just as bad" argument is lazy and dishonest.

"The far right has Nazi's

The far left wants you to have healthcare

Yep both just as bad."

OMG!

What a fucking joke... are you so desperate and uninformed as to believe that line of shit?

Why is it that NOW, anyone who might deem themselves as a conservative is being called a "nazi" by the left? 

The Austin bomber, said he was a conservative (supposedly) in a community college blog, spoke against abortion and gay marriage... and right away ON THIS FORUM he is earmarked under alt-right (see Nazi).

How disingenuous is that? I was going to question this when you posted it old, because I have seen absolutely NO ties to any nazi/white supremacist organization.

ANYONE who doesn't agree with the fascist acting far left in EVERY point is automatically called a nazi now, or an "alt-righter"... FUCK THAT.

Fuck this abject stupidity... I completely support gay marriage (my daughter and her partner are doing quite well, thank you), support the second amendment (but NOT like the NRA does), and am against abortion as a means of birth control because people are irresponsible (I do believe in some abortions), and am against ILLEGAL immigration (but also feel we shouldn't screw over the kids already here).

I've been called a nazi because of my beliefs on abortion, immigration, and gun control, and I'm the furthest thing from a nazi that there is. I've been called a "fucking leftist" because I support gay marriage/equality, am not totally against immigration, and don't support the NRA. Once again, completely wrong.

Both sides are bad is NOT lazy and dishonest, it's the fucking truth. The nazi/white supremists are bad period... the left are bad when they act like fascists and when they instigate violence.

Are you trying to say Antifa is NOT a fascist organization? That colleges aren't turning into fascist organizations when they refuse to hear an opinion that is different than their own?

Teach intolerance of racism, homophobia, wealth inequality... that's what ALL should learn about... but to allow so called "professors" to teach HATE and INTOLERANCE of opposing opinions just because it's against their own personal belief is allowing fascism.  

For Gods sake, we had the nazi party attempt to hold rallies at our county seat when I was growing up (in the 70's). They were ignored or had the shit kicked out of them by people outside their rallies.

They mostly went away because no one listened to them.

Now that the idiots have raised their heads again, fools want to blame it all on Trump and now condemn conservatives as nazis as well.

Go ahead and crucify Trump for not condemning them (no other president has either, but I digress) but he brought that on himself. He should've slammed them because they are evil... As far as the rest of this witch hunt bullshit of calling people with conservative values "alt-right or nazis", go fuck yourselves. 

As far as the asshat who won the republican primary in Illinois... you DO realize that he ran unopposed right?

He was going to win the nomination anyway, and the district he ran in has voted for a democrat in 24 of the last 25 elections for that seat. If he DOESN'T lose, then that would be a huge story. 

Especially odd that they would let him run for an office because;

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/illinois-senate-neo-nazis-terrorist-groups-white-supremacist-pass-measure-charlottesville-violence-a7893841.html

A US state has passed a resolution calling for police to class neo-Nazi groups as terrorist organisations in the wake of the violent clashes in Charlottesville.

The Illinois Senate approved an anti-hate group resolution in direct response to the violence which erupted at a white supremacist rally in Virginia over the weekend leaving one person dead and scores more injured.

The measure, which was passed on Sunday, stated neo-Nazism and white nationalism continue to pose dangerous threats to cohesion and society overall. The resolution argued far-right extremism was accelerating in the attempt to divide America and promote hate. 

State Senator Don Harmon, who sponsored the measure, said: “It is vital that we stand in total opposition to the hatred, bigotry and violence displayed by the white nationalist and neo-Nazi groups in Charlottesville this past weekend”.

The Democrat added: “They are the heirs to the Ku Klux Klan and the Nazis. We fought two bloody wars in opposition to their ideologies. We must continue to fight those same twisted ideologies today”.

Now just HOW can you run for a federal office in a state that has ordered their police to have you classified as a terrorist?

I don't understand why the big fuss is raised now... this kind of shit is old news;

Former/current federal politicians that have white supremacist/nazi ties;

Thomas Tancredo is an American politician from Colorado, who represented the state's sixth congressional district in the United States House of Representatives from 1999 to 2009, as a Republican.

Rep. Lou Barletta (R-Pa.) current representative from Pennsylvania.

There are more...

My argument that "both sides are bad" is that the fucking politicians are... yet for some reason, although the evidence is presented and HAS been presented for DECADES, you say it's not.

Case in point, Illinois... a terrorist can run for a congressional seat... OUR POLITICS ARE FUCKED.

Don't believe the proof, believe your theory... even though the proof blows your theory out of the water.

What. The. Fuck. Ever.

The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

rts1bj44 The scene in Charlottesville, Virginia after a car believed to have been driven by white supremacist James Fields Jr. drove through a crowd of anti-racism protesters.

Justin Ide/Reuters

The death of anti-racism protester Heather Heyer in Charlottesville, Virginia on Aug. 12 is one of the most high-profile examples of white extremist violence in the United States since Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. But though not each incident makes national headlines, a tally kept by the Southern Poverty Law Center indicates that the murder of law enforcement officials and innocent civilians by race obsessives, anti-government paranoiacs, and other believers in white fringe movements has been depressingly common in the two decades since Timothy McVeigh's attack. Below (taken from SPLC's records, confirmed by outside news accounts, and supplemented with additional research) is a list of 37 deadly attacks since Oklahoma City—comprising a total of 77 victims—carried out or believed to have been carried out by white extremists.

ADVERTISING

Oct. 9, 1995. An Amtrak employee is killed when a train derails near Hyder, Arizona because the track it's traveling on has been sabotaged. The perpetrators are never found, but anti-law enforcement propaganda messages from the "Sons of Gestapo" are found near the scene.

April 12, 1996. A neo-Nazi named Larry Wayne Shoemake, who is found to have owned at least 22 firearms and an estimated 20,000 rounds of ammunition, kills a black man in a random Jackson, Mississippi attack.

July 27, 1996. A bomb set by Eric Robert Rudolph, who is affiliated with the "Christian Identity" fundamentalist movement, kills one person at the Atlanta Olympics.

Jan. 29, 1998. Another bomb set by Rudolph kills a man at a Birmingham abortion clinic.

May 29, 1998. Three militia sympathizers named Alan Pilon, Robert Mason and Jason McVean fire 29 shots at a Cortez, Colorado police officer who is trying to apprehend them because they've stolen a water truck, killing him. The three evade capture but are believed to ultimately have died in the desert wilderness surrounding the crime scene.

July 4, 1998. Several neo-Nazis murdered anti-racism activists Lin Newborn and Daniel Shersty in an ambush attack in the Las Vegas area.

Oct. 23, 1998. With his wife and children nearby, an abortion provider in Amherst, New York is shot and killed through the window of his home by James Charles Kopp.

July 1, 1999. Brothers Benjamin Matthew Williams and James Tyler Williams, who also have connections to the "Christian Identity" movement, kill a gay couple in Redding, California.

July 2–July 5 1999. Neo-Nazi Benjamin Nathaniel Smith kills black basketball coach Ricky Byrdsong and and a Korean graduate student and wounds nine other non-white victims in a three-day shooting spree.

Aug. 10, 1999. Neo-Nazi Buford Furrow kills a Filipino immigrant after firing 70 shots inside a Jewish community center near Los Angeles.

April 28, 2000. An unemployed immigration attorney named Richard Baumhammers who believes "non-white immigration" should be banned shoots and kills five people in the Pittsburgh area.

Sept. 15–Oct. 4, 2001. Mark Stroman, a lifelong criminal with connections to the Aryan Brotherhood, shoots three South Asian men in the Dallas area—killing two—in what he describes as revenge for 9/11.

Dec. 8, 2003. Steven Bixby kills two police officers in Abbeville, South Carolina during a dispute over the state's decision to use a 20-foot strip of the Bixbys' land to widen a highway.

May 24, 2004. Wade and Christopher Lay, a father-son pair obsessed with the 1993 government siege of the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas, kill a bank security guard in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

July 27, 2008. Jim David Adkisson shoots and kills two people during a childrens' performance of a musical at a Unitarian Univeralist church in Knoxville, Tennessee, telling police that he intended to target individuals who had voted for liberals and Democrats.

Jan. 21, 2009. Neo-Nazi Keith Luke rapes and kills an immigrant from Cape Verde in Brockton, Massachusetts, then kills a 72-year-old homeless immigrant.

April 4, 2009. Richard Andrew Poplawski, a frequent poster on the white supremacist Stormfront website who apparently believes a national "gun ban" is imminent, kills three Pittsburgh police officers.

April 25, 2009. Joshua Cartwright kills two Okaloosa County, Florida sheriff's deputies. Per a police report, Cartwright's wife says he was paranoid about the U.S. government and "extremely disturbed" by Barack Obama's election.

May 30, 2009. Shawna Forde, Albert Gaxiola, and Jason Bush kill a Latino man and his nine-year-old daughter in Arivaca, Arizona during a robbery intended to raise funds for the "Minutemen American Defense" group.

May 31, 2009. Scott Roeder kills Dr. George Tiller, an abortion provider, in the Wichita, Kansas Lutheran church where Tiller serves as an usher.

June 10, 2009. An 89-year-old white supremacist named James von Brunn kills a security guard at the Holocaust Museum in Washington D.C. from point-blank range.

Feb. 18, 2010. Joseph Andrew Stack flies a plane into an Austin, Texas IRS office, killing one person.

May 20, 2010. A father-son pair named Jerry and Joseph Kane (who conduct "seminars" about how "sovereign citizens" can evade debt) kill two West Memphis, Arkansas police officers.

Sept. 26–Oct. 3, 2011. Avowed white supremacists David Joseph Pedersen and Holly Ann Grigsby kill Pedersen's father and stepmother in Washington, a man they believe is Jewish in Oregon, and a black man in California.*

Aug. 5, 2012. A white supremacist named Wade Michael Page kills six people at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin.

Aug. 16, 2012. "Sovereign citizen"-movement adherents Brian Smith and Kyle Joekel, who are now awaiting trial, allegedly kill two Louisiana sheriff's deputies in a trailer-park ambush.

Sept. 4, 2012. Christopher Lacy, a software engineer who lives in a rural trailer and apparently sympathizes with the "sovereign citizen" movement, shoots a California Highway Patrol officer who dies the next day.

April 13, 2014. Frazier Glenn Miller, a 73-year-old with a long history of KKK activity, kills three people in the area of a Jewish community center and Jewish retirement community in Overland Park, Kansas.

June 8, 2014. Jerad and Amanda Miller kill two police officers in a random attack at a pizza restaurant in Las Vegas, then kill a customer at a Walmart. The Millers had spent time on Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy's property during protests related to Bundy's dispute with the federal government.

Sept. 12, 2014. Eric Frein allegedly shoots and kills a Pennsylvania state trooper; he's caught 48 days later after hiding from authorities in "survivalist" fashion in a rural area.

June 17, 2015. Dylann Roof murders nine people at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

July 24, 2015. John Russell Houser, a 59-year-old man with a history of expressing extremist and anti-feminist beliefs, kills two women at a screening of the Amy Schumer comedy Trainwreck in Lafayette, Louisiana.

Nov. 27, 2015. A 57-year-old religious fanatic named Robert Lewis Dear shoots and kills three people, including a police officer, at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs.

Aug. 10, 2016. A 38-year-old Oregon man with connections to a white supremacist prison gang drove over and killed a 19-year-old black man after a sidewalk altercation in what authorities are prosecuting as a hate crime.

March 20, 2017. A 28-year-old white supremacist named James Harris Jackson stabs a 66-year-old black stranger to death in midtown Manhattan.

May 26, 2017. Two men are stabbed to death on a light-rail train in Portland, Oregon by a "known local white supremacist" named Jeremy Joseph Christian.

Aug. 12, 2017. A white supremacist named James Fields Jr. attending the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, allegedly runs over and kills an anti-racism protester.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/06/18/white_extremist_murders_killed_at_least_60_in_u_s_since_1995.html

18 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

"The far right has Nazi's

The far left wants you to have healthcare

Yep both just as bad."

OMG!

What a fucking joke... are you so desperate and uninformed as to believe that line of shit?

Why is it that NOW, anyone who might deem themselves as a conservative is being called a "nazi" by the left? 

The Austin bomber, said he was a conservative (supposedly) in a community college blog, spoke against abortion and gay marriage... and right away ON THIS FORUM he is earmarked under alt-right (see Nazi).

How disingenuous is that? I was going to question this when you posted it old, because I have seen absolutely NO ties to any nazi/white supremacist organization.

ANYONE who doesn't agree with the fascist acting far left in EVERY point is automatically called a nazi now, or an "alt-righter"... FUCK THAT.

Fuck this abject stupidity... I completely support gay marriage (my daughter and her partner are doing quite well, thank you), support the second amendment (but NOT like the NRA does), and am against abortion as a means of birth control because people are irresponsible (I do believe in some abortions), and am against ILLEGAL immigration (but also feel we shouldn't screw over the kids already here).

I've been called a nazi because of my beliefs on abortion, immigration, and gun control, and I'm the furthest thing from a nazi that there is. I've been called a "fucking leftist" because I support gay marriage/equality, am not totally against immigration, and don't support the NRA. Once again, completely wrong.

Both sides are bad is NOT lazy and dishonest, it's the fucking truth. The nazi/white supremists are bad period... the left are bad when they act like fascists and when they instigate violence.

Are you trying to say Antifa is NOT a fascist organization? That colleges aren't turning into fascist organizations when they refuse to hear an opinion that is different than their own?

Teach intolerance of racism, homophobia, wealth inequality... that's what ALL should learn about... but to allow so called "professors" to teach HATE and INTOLERANCE of opposing opinions just because it's against their own personal belief is allowing fascism.  

For Gods sake, we had the nazi party attempt to hold rallies at our county seat when I was growing up (in the 70's). They were ignored or had the shit kicked out of them by people outside their rallies.

They mostly went away because no one listened to them.

Now that the idiots have raised their heads again, fools want to blame it all on Trump and now condemn conservatives as nazis as well.

Go ahead and crucify Trump for not condemning them (no other president has either, but I digress) but he brought that on himself. He should've slammed them because they are evil... As far as the rest of this witch hunt bullshit of calling people with conservative values "alt-right or nazis", go fuck yourselves. 

As far as the asshat who won the republican primary in Illinois... you DO realize that he ran unopposed right?

He was going to win the nomination anyway, and the district he ran in has voted for a democrat in 24 of the last 25 elections for that seat. If he DOESN'T lose, then that would be a huge story. 

Especially odd that they would let him run for an office because;

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/illinois-senate-neo-nazis-terrorist-groups-white-supremacist-pass-measure-charlottesville-violence-a7893841.html

A US state has passed a resolution calling for police to class neo-Nazi groups as terrorist organisations in the wake of the violent clashes in Charlottesville.

The Illinois Senate approved an anti-hate group resolution in direct response to the violence which erupted at a white supremacist rally in Virginia over the weekend leaving one person dead and scores more injured.

The measure, which was passed on Sunday, stated neo-Nazism and white nationalism continue to pose dangerous threats to cohesion and society overall. The resolution argued far-right extremism was accelerating in the attempt to divide America and promote hate. 

State Senator Don Harmon, who sponsored the measure, said: “It is vital that we stand in total opposition to the hatred, bigotry and violence displayed by the white nationalist and neo-Nazi groups in Charlottesville this past weekend”.

The Democrat added: “They are the heirs to the Ku Klux Klan and the Nazis. We fought two bloody wars in opposition to their ideologies. We must continue to fight those same twisted ideologies today”.

Now just HOW can you run for a federal office in a state that has ordered their police to have you classified as a terrorist?

I don't understand why the big fuss is raised now... this kind of shit is old news;

Former/current federal politicians that have white supremacist/nazi ties;

Thomas Tancredo is an American politician from Colorado, who represented the state's sixth congressional district in the United States House of Representatives from 1999 to 2009, as a Republican.

Rep. Lou Barletta (R-Pa.) current representative from Pennsylvania.

There are more...

My argument that "both sides are bad" is that the fucking politicians are... yet for some reason, although the evidence is presented and HAS been presented for DECADES, you say it's not.

Case in point, Illinois... a terrorist can run for a congressional seat... OUR POLITICS ARE FUCKED.

Don't believe the proof, believe your theory... even though the proof blows your theory out of the water.

What. The. Fuck. Ever.

Who said conservatives are Nazi's? Or even the Austin Bomber is a Nazi?

The post I quoted was of an actual Nazi running on the Republican ticket. Which would put him at the far right no? And yes I do realize he ran unopposed, I'm not sure that invalidates the fact that a Nazi is on the ticket.

23 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

I called him a White, Conservative, Christian, Domestic Terrorist.

But they usually are ALT Right too. And by the way, ALT Right doesn't just mean Nazis.

They're also white supremacists, neo-Confederates, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, and other far-right fringe hate groups.

Are you trying to say Antifa is NOT a fascist organization? 

Antifa stands for Anti-Fascist.

So I think it is clear they are not.

So, you're stating that a white conservative christian is automatically alt-right and you liken them to "white supremacists, neo-Confederates, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, and other far-right fringe hate groups"?

I know what Antifa claims what it stands for... but you're attempting to say that their actions aren't fascist?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/unmasking-antifa-anti-fascists-hard-left/index.html

I call bullshit... and so does most everyone else with common sense.

1 hour ago, USN Bengal said:

So, you're stating that a white conservative christian is automatically alt-right and you liken them to "white supremacists, neo-Confederates, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, and other far-right fringe hate groups"?

I know what Antifa claims what it stands for... but you're attempting to say that their actions aren't fascist?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/unmasking-antifa-anti-fascists-hard-left/index.html

I call bullshit... and so does most everyone else with common sense.

You left out the Domestic Terrorist part. And yes, if you put those all together they are usually Alt Right. 

Not automatically, usually. More than likely. Most of the time. Yes.

Fascism is a form of government which is a type of one-party dictatorship. Fascists are against democracy. They work for a totalitarian one-party state. ... Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a dictator and a martial government.

A fascist is a follower of a political philosophy characterized by authoritarian views and a strong central government — and no tolerance for opposing opinions. Fascist traces to the Italian word fascio, meaning "group, bundle." Under fascist rule, the emphasis is on the group — the nation — with few individual rights.

Well, you must not have any common sense. Because just because they are intolerant of

Fascism and Fascists, that does not make them Fascists. Hell, I don't know how you can even

equate the two. There's a hell of a lot more to a fascist than just being intolerant of opposing views. 

What Antifa does would actually make them subversive. <==period

subversive: seeking or intended to subvert an established system or institution.
"subversive literature"
synonyms:    disruptive, troublemaking, inflammatory, insurrectionary;

You could even call them anarchist if you want. But fascist? No. It makes no sense. At all. Common or otherwise.

Sorry, just talking to you the way I am being talked to.

Archived