Alt Right and other bigoted and racist shit

oldschooler

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Yes and in those days Republicans were the Liberals and Democrats were the Conservatives. 

Friendly reminder.

Let's not let the facts get in the way of a perfectly good, completely irrelevant rant as applied to today's reality...

Barren.jpg

1 minute ago, USN Bengal said:

Let's not let the facts get in the way of a perfectly good, completely irrelevant rant as applied to today's reality...

Barren.webp

That meme has been floating around for a while, it needs to be called out. If only because of people's lack of knowledge about history.

2 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Oh lord..  Got ourselves another one of those "how come there's no White History Month?!" mouth-breathers in here.  Always ready with the racist apologia aren't they...

Awwww what's the matter?  Can't stand the TRUTH?

Fact is, there are RACISTS on both sides.  Too bad if you're too stupid to see it.

20 minutes ago, Arkansas Bengal said:

Awwww what's the matter?  Can't stand the TRUTH?

Fact is, there are RACISTS on both sides.  Too bad if you're too stupid to see it.

Oh so predictable. Anyone that calls out your nonsense is a snowflake, triggered by your superior logic. That means you're winning! Go you. I bet your success here translates seamlessly to the real world.

This thread: "Hey look at all these fucked up racist dickbags coming out of the woodwork lately. Gee I wonder if our racist dickbag President out here encouraging people to chant "animals!" about minorities is somewhat to blame?"

You: "150 years ago our political parties had different agendas. BOTH SIIIIDES! BOOOTH SIIIIIIDES! Friendly reminder TROLOLOL."

"Both sides" of what? What the fuck are you even on about? Too bad if you're too stupid to realize you're only making excuses for inbred shitheels. I've heard Arkansas is actually very beautiful, I know you folks are excited about this new "Internets" coming to town but try not to be such a redneck stereotype.

23 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Oh so predictable. Anyone that calls out your nonsense is a snowflake, triggered by your superior logic. That means you're winning! Go you. I bet your success here translates seamlessly to the real world.

This thread: "Hey look at all these fucked up racist dickbags coming out of the woodwork lately. Gee I wonder if our racist dickbag President out here encouraging people to chant "animals!" about minorities is somewhat to blame?"

You: "150 years ago our political parties had different agendas. BOTH SIIIIDES! BOOOTH SIIIIIIDES! Friendly reminder TROLOLOL."

"Both sides" of what? What the fuck are you even on about? Too bad if you're too stupid to realize you're only making excuses for inbred shitheels. I've heard Arkansas is actually very beautiful, I know you folks are excited about this new "Internets" coming to town but try not to be such a redneck stereotype.

Sooooooo predictable.  Anyone that disagrees with you is a racist redneck.  Except you forgot the obligatory trailer park trash reference, the Billy Bob name, and the 'married to your cousin' remark.

You're really slipping....

So spare me your racist bullshit.  Fact is, black people are JUST as racist as whites.  Ever hear some of the shit that comes out of the mouth of Rev Al?  What about your hero Louis Farrakhan?

Oh but wait-- they CAN'T be racist can they--because they're BLACK!  

Talk about racist dickbags--Obama was the WORST of all.  His administration started this bullshit with his 'Travon Martin could be my son' comments and sending Holder to Ferguson to stir up trouble.  You blame Trump, but in reality this crap all started with your drug dealing, piss-poor excuse for a president. 

So go fuck yourself.

1 hour ago, Arkansas Bengal said:

Sooooooo predictable.  Anyone that disagrees with you is a racist redneck.  Except you forgot the obligatory trailer park trash reference, the Billy Bob name, and the 'married to your cousin' remark.

So spare me your racist bullshit.  Fact is, black people are JUST as racist as whites.  Ever hear some of the shit that comes out of the mouth of Rev Al?  What about your hero Louis Farrakhan?

Talk about racist dickbags--Obama was the WORST of all.  His administration started this bullshit with his 'Travon Martin could be my son' comments and sending Holder to Ferguson to stir up trouble.  You blame Trump, but in reality this crap all started with your drug dealing, piss-poor excuse for a president. 

So go fuck yourself.

Enough of the bullshit man... having your opinion is fine, and you can agree to disagree if you have the capacity to be able to do it.

No one here said that black people aren't just as racist, no one here said anything about what you're ranting about.

The "examples" you presented are so archaic and outdated that they make you look like a fool. They don't have anything to do with racism.. with the exception that the different caucuses were in retaliation AGAINST the racism they faced.

Racism also has nothing at all to do with Obama's "administration starting it"... racism has been alive FOREVER. For you to blame it on Obama just shows what an infantile mind you have, and what a true fucking racist that you are. Blame it on the black man... the black man who became your worst fucking nightmare... the black man elected president.

Just remember one thing...

Just because it's your opinion, it doesn't make you right.

So FUCK YOU and your racist trouble making bullshit Arkansas... keep it up and you're outta here again, but NOT by your choosing to be so.

Racist behavior isn't accepted here, you fucking know that.

2 hours ago, Arkansas Bengal said:

So go fuck yourself.

No, really. Put down the Ambien.

3 hours ago, Arkansas Bengal said:

"You're the real racist" - Cornered racist

So on one "side" you have centuries of slavery, discrimination, segregation in housing, schools, miscegenation laws, 3/5ths, crack vs cocaine mandatory minimums & the whole gamut of our racially-biased justice system, lynchings, Emmett Till & the countless others you've never heard of (if him), Dylann Roof, Wade Page, "some of them are good people" torch-bearing Trump Youth & on & on.  On the other hand, you offer.. this one guy Louis Farrakhan said mean things about white people?

BOTH SIIIDES! BOTH SIIIIIIDES!!!

JrEUZ9.gif

15 hours ago, USN Bengal said:

Enough of the bullshit man... having your opinion is fine, and you can agree to disagree if you have the capacity to be able to do it.

No one here said that black people aren't just as racist, no one here said anything about what you're ranting about.

The "examples" you presented are so archaic and outdated that they make you look like a fool. They don't have anything to do with racism.. with the exception that the different caucuses were in retaliation AGAINST the racism they faced.

Racism also has nothing at all to do with Obama's "administration starting it"... racism has been alive FOREVER. For you to blame it on Obama just shows what an infantile mind you have, and what a true fucking racist that you are. Blame it on the black man... the black man who became your worst fucking nightmare... the black man elected president.

Just remember one thing...

Just because it's your opinion, it doesn't make you right.

So FUCK YOU and your racist trouble making bullshit Arkansas... keep it up and you're outta here again, but NOT by your choosing to be so.

Racist behavior isn't accepted here, you fucking know that.

Wow--this sounds just like something right out of the Berkley College playbook. 

First insult/demonize anyone that disagrees with you:

For you to blame it on Obama just shows what an infantile mind you have, and what a true fucking racist that you are.

If that doesn't work, shout them down:

So FUCK YOU and your racist trouble making bullshit Arkansas

And if THAT doesn't work, threaten to ban anyone that has a differing OPINION from you:

keep it up and you're outta here again

You don't know me, so don't judge me.  I actually voted FOR Obama in 2008--I thought he was the best candidate and hoped he could bring the country together.  Boy, was I wrong about that...

But I guess anyone who criticizes Obama is a racist... 

Of course, people are free to say ANYTHING about Trump with absolutely NO CONSEQUENCES.  Typical leftist hypocracy.

7 minutes ago, Arkansas Bengal said:

Wow--this sounds just like something right out of the Berkley College playbook. 

First insult/demonize anyone that disagrees with you:

For you to blame it on Obama just shows what an infantile mind you have, and what a true fucking racist that you are.

If that doesn't work, shout them down:

So FUCK YOU and your racist trouble making bullshit Arkansas

And if THAT doesn't work, threaten to ban anyone that has a differing OPINION from you:

keep it up and you're outta here again

You don't know me, so don't judge me.  I actually voted FOR Obama in 2008--I thought he was the best candidate and hoped he could bring the country together.  Boy, was I wrong about that...

But I guess anyone who criticizes Obama is a racist... 

Of course, people are free to say ANYTHING about Trump with absolutely NO CONSEQUENCES.  Typical leftist hypocracy.

Leftist... Berkley playbook, insult, demonize, shout down, threaten...

LMMFAO!!!

That's the EXACT playbook YOU used, you ignorant fuck.

You don't know jack shit, especially when the first thing out of your cock licking mouth is to call me a leftist. Typical racist backpedaling, deflection, and retreat.

Your blanket statements such as "I guess anyone who criticizes Obama is a racist" and all the other "copy and paste from Ignoramuses are US" shows a complete lack of mental maturity, a low IQ, and no understanding of the world today... and DEFINITELY no understanding of what happens here.

I have been the one that has been called the "Trump supporter", "conservative king", "right wing trash", and other various and sundry bullshit in this forum. 

You also may want to pay attention to what the fuck actually happens around here, unless your only reason to come to this forum is to post "information" that is decades away from reality, doesn't bear any relevant point to today's world, or to incite hate and discontent.

If you want to keep posting here, KNOCK OFF THE RACIST BULLSHIT.... PERIOD

Archived