Alt Right and other bigoted and racist shit

oldschooler

9 minutes ago, Arkansas Bengal said:

Awwwww what's the matter?  The facts proved my point so you had to resort to name-calling. 

Typical leftest response.  Go fuck yourself.

Hey, when you're as far right as you, EVERYONE is a leftist.

What facts did you prove? 

If you don't want to open your eyes and want to remain willfully ignorant, rather than acknowledge the systemic racism that white 

men with money have made over the past 240 plus years then that makes you part of the problem.

I can talk to you like a man or I can talk you like an ignorant fuck that likes being part of the problem.

It's your choice. I don't have much stomach for the latter anymore. So yeah, fuck you asshole.

17 hours ago, Arkansas Bengal said:

Actually there are a LOT more cases of Blacks attacking Whites than vice versa.  If you don't believe me, believe government statistics--Blacks comprise 13% of the population but nearly 40% of the prison population. 

The difference is the leftest news media won't put that in headline or news article for fear of being called RACIST.

Here is proof from a couple of days ago--check out all the headlines from Google.  It's obvious a Black man punches a White woman before another White woman pulls out a gun and forces him to back off.

https://www.google.com/search?q=+woman+pulls+gun+at+restaurant&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Not ONE of the many articles mention that the assailant is Black.  If the reverse was true, the airwaves would erupt over a White man punching a Black woman.  This shit happens every day and media doesn't not reveal the race if the assailant is Black.

They should be consistent--either NEVER reveal the race (since we are all the HUMAN race), or ALWAYS reveal the race of all participants.

Here is some education.  Pretty sure that you won't understand it, but hey, I tried.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/crime/2015/08/racial_disparities_in_the_criminal_justice_system_eight_charts_illustrating.html

24 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

Slate--what a fucking joke.  I used a government source--you used a left-wing source.  The saddest part of all of this is that I'm starting to believe that you and the others actual BELIEVE this crap!  No wonder the country is going to hell.

Slate - Left BiasLEFT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/slate/

19 minutes ago, Arkansas Bengal said:

Slate--what a fucking joke.  I used a government source--you used a left-wing source.  The saddest part of all of this is that I'm starting to believe that you and the others actual BELIEVE this crap!  No wonder the country is going to hell.

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation.  They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

You left out "Factual Reporting: HIGH"

LOL!  As if anything you post is any better.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/fox-news/

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Founded in 1996 by Rupert Murdoch, Fox News Channel, also known as Fox News, (FNC) is an American basic cable and satellite news television channel that is owned by the Fox Entertainment Group, a subsidiary of 21st Century Fox. FNC is available in 90 million homes and it operates the Fox Business Network and Fox News Radio. Fox also owns the National Geographic Channel, both the U.S. and international versions. Fox News Channel is headquartered in New York, NY.

Fox News Channel was created by Australian born American media mogul Rupert Murdoch and former Republican political consultant Roger Ailes is the founding CEO. Roger Ailes was forced to resign in 2016 amid multiple accusations of sexual harassment. Jay Wallace was promoted to president of the network and Suzanne Scott has been named CEO of Fox News as of May 2018. She will report to Rupert Murdoch and his son Lachlan Murdoch. Lachlan Murdoch, is the executive chairman and co-chairman of News Corp and 21st Century Fox (FOXA). On May 7, 2018, Comcast announced a potential bid, making a $65 billion cash offer challenging Disney’s offer for Fox.

Funded by / Ownership

The company is owned by Rupert Murdoch who is a board member of News Corp 21st Century Fox. James Murdoch (son) is chief executive of 21st Century Fox and recently left in May 2018 according to Reuters. Lachlan (the other son of Murdoch) and Rupert Murdoch will serve as co-chairmens of the new Fox. Revenue analysis can be found at Investopedia and income reports here.  

Analysis / Bias

According to a Pew Research Center survey “Fox News was the main source for 40% of Trump voters” during the 2016 election. Further, another Pew Survey indicates “When it comes to choosing a media source for political news, conservatives orient strongly around Fox News. Nearly half of consistent conservatives (47%) name it as their main source for government and political news.”  

Fox News typically looks at the issues from a conservative perspective and also has a number of on air personalities that are strong supporters of Trump, such as Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Bret Baier, Laura Ingraham, Eric Bolling, Tomi Lahren, and Shepard Smith (critical of Trump from time to time). Fox News typically skews conservative as there is less criticism of Trump, therefore the majority of stories are pro-Trump.

In review, Fox News publishes stories with emotionally loaded headlines such as “’They Wanted It to Blow Up’: Limbaugh Says Success of Trump-Kim Summit Caught Media Off Guard” and “Tucker: 2016 Russia Collusion ‘Witch Hunt’ Now Extends to Jill Stein.” When it comes to sourcing they typically utilize pro-Trump pundits such as Rush Limbaugh who has a very poor record with fact checkers, as well as credible sources such as the Wall Street Journal. Fox News is also known to publish right wing conspiracy theories, although after being sued they retracted the story. Fox News has also been deemed the least accurate cable news source according to Politifact.

Overall, we rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to word and story selection that favors the right and Mixed factually based on poor sourcing

and spreading conspiracy theories that later must be retracted. (7/19/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 6/15/2018)

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/national-review/

National Review

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

The National Review was founded in 1955 by conservative editor, columnist, author and commentator William F. Buckley Jr. (1925-2008). According to their about page the print magazine and website are corporately known as National Review, Inc. and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Review Institute (NRI) based in New York City.  In addition to the content published in its print version, the magazine’s web site covers articles, blogs, videos, podcasts, opinion pieces, conservative news, and commentary.

William F. Buckley Jr. appeared in a series of televised debates with Gore Vidal during the 1968 Republican National Convention and this resulted in him suing Vidal and Esquire Magazine due to Vidal calling Buckley “racist, anti-black, anti-semitic and a pro-crypto Nazi.” Buckley eventually settled with Esquire receiving a $115,000 payment and dropped his suit against Vidal.

The National Review promoted Barry Goldwater during the early 1960s and Reagan during the 80’s. E. Garrett Bewkes IV is the publisher of National Review. Richard Lowry is the Editor-in-Chief of National Review Magazine and the online Editor is Charles C. W. Cooke. The chairman is John Hillen and Lindsay Young Craig is the president. The full masthead can be viewed here.

Funded by / Ownership

The National Review magazine and website are both owned by the National Review Institute. The National Review Institute was founded by William F. Buckley Jr. as a nonprofit and according to an article from The Nation the “National Review‘s biggest financial supporter, Roger Milliken was a Birch Society member. The Southern Poverty Law Center describes the John Birch Society as a conspiracist group, whereas the National Review describes Milliken as one of the “Right’s funding fathers”. According to Sourcewatch, The National Review Institute has received funding from the Charles G. Koch Foundation as well as grants from the right-wing Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation. The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports the Bradley Foundation helps fund groups opposing climate regulation.

Analysis / Bias

The National Review Online, describes itself as “America’s most widely read and influential magazine and web site for conservative news, commentary, and opinion.”

In review, the National Review Online frequently uses loaded emotional wording in headlines that favor the right such as: Weapons of Mass Manipulation. This article was written by conservative pundit Michelle Malkin who has made false claims according to fact checkers. When reporting on President Trump the National Review offers a reasonable balance of pro-Trump and anti-Trump articles with slightly more favoring the President and his policies. National Review typically sources their information to known right leaning sources, but sometimes links to factually mixed sources such as PJ Media and the Daily Mail. Editorially, they endorse conservative policy and politicians, such as their endorsement of Ted Cruz during the 2016 Presidential Election. Finally, story selection always favors the right, while painting liberal policy negatively.

A factual search reveals that in this article the National Review sourced the Daily Mail who falsely reported that NOAA manipulated climate data. This was later debunked by the person they were quoting (Dr. Bates). Further, the National Review did not include the actual statements that Dr. Bates made, which refute the Daily Mail and National Review’s claims of unverified and corrected data. Bates said there was “no data tampering, no data changing, nothing malicious.” “It’s really a story of not disclosing what you did,” Bates said in the interview. “It’s not trumped up data in any way shape or form.” FactCheck.org concluded that the National Review’s article was misleading.

Overall, we rate the National Review Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading claims and occasional use of poor sources. (7/19/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 6/20/2018)

27 minutes ago, Montana Bengal said:

Granted there is always some bias, but you act like the crap you post is better or more legitimate and it isn't. 

I'm just trying to add some much-needed balance to a horribly one-sided view in this forum.

I'm not some crazy ALT-RIGHT KKK NEO-NAZI idiot, but I get portrayed that way just because I supported Trump over Hillary.  Hell, I don't even own a gun.

Of course, Trump has his flaws but the hatred for this president is unprecedented.  Between the media, the FBI, and left, it seems like everyone is out to get him.  Every time I see him walk out, I half-expect him to get shot.

1 hour ago, Arkansas Bengal said:

Well, here's the BJS statistics that tell you the same stuff:

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fsd0512.pdf

This one may be a little harder for you, it's not in pictures like the first one, and it's a 133 pages.  Now, I understand you may not want to take the 6 months it would require for you to read it, so I'll just summarize:

THERE IS A DISPARITY IN THE LENGTH OF SENTENCING THAT IS PREDICATED ON THE RACE OF THE INDIVIDUAL!!

You know that, even though you may attempt to deny it.  I actually feel sorry for all of you Drumfers, you have decided that Drumf is more important than your credibilty.  SHAME!

3 hours ago, Arkansas Bengal said:

I'm just trying to add some much-needed balance to a horribly one-sided view in this forum.

I'm not some crazy ALT-RIGHT KKK NEO-NAZI idiot, but I get portrayed that way just because I supported Trump over Hillary.  Hell, I don't even own a gun.

Of course, Trump has his flaws but the hatred for this president is unprecedented.  Between the media, the FBI, and left, it seems like everyone is out to get him.  Every time I see him walk out, I half-expect him to get shot.

The FBI.....

good lord....

On 7/9/2018 at 9:30 PM, oldschooler said:

Woman arrested in brutal beating of grandfather who was told to 'go back to your country,' police say

A woman was arrested Tuesday in connection with the brutal assault of a 92-year-old grandfather who was beaten in the face with a brick and allegedly told to “go back to your country” in southern California on July 4, police said Wednesday.

Laquisha Jones, 30, was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Jones is accused of attacking Rodolfo Rodriguez, leaving him with two broken ribs, a broken cheekbone and bruising throughout his body.

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said the weapon -- a brick -- has not been located and officials are determining if there are other suspects involved.

Rodriguez was visiting Los Angeles, Calif. from Mexico when he accidentally bumped into a woman’s child while walking down the street, Rodriguez’s grandson, Erik Mendoza, told FOX11.

“And when he turned his back they just tossed him on the floor and she started hitting him, and then she grabbed a brick and started hitting him with the brick, and then out of nowhere he saw three to four other guys just come rushing and just start stomping on him,” Mendoza recalled his grandfather telling him.

A witness began recording the incident involving Rodriguez and a woman and four men. She intervened in an attempt to stop the attack.

A woman told KCBS a witness said the attackers also began yelling racial slurs.

“[They said], ‘Go back to your country, why are you here?’ Bad things,” she said, quoting the witness.

Rodriguez was taken to the hospital, but has since returned home as he recovers with his family by his side.

Police said Wednesday the motive behind the attack has not yet been determined.

Jones is being held on $200,000 bail.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/11/woman-arrested-in-brutal-beating-grandfather-who-was-told-to-go-back-to-your-country-police-say.html

Archived