Alt Right and other bigoted and racist shit

oldschooler

20 hours ago, oldschooler said:

I know Arno, one of the founders of that org.  Good guy even though I don't entirely agree with their "soft touch" approach.  Honestly had no idea about his skinhead background because when I met him he was off his face at a rave. 

20 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Good, get it out in the open.  Like I said in another thread, the people pulling this turd's strings are obsolete.  They're going to make a big fucking mess throwing their little tantrums but it's only delaying the inevitable.  They know this too & that's why they keep getting nastier.  

18 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Good, get it out in the open.  Like I said in another thread, the people pulling this turd's strings are obsolete.  They're going to make a big fucking mess throwing their little tantrums but it's only delaying the inevitable.  They know this too & that's why they keep getting nastier.  

I hope you're right - but - his 'supporters' who don't give a shit about immigration, who keep funneling money to him and his sycophants, have a vested interest to keep them in power. IE the tax scam of 2017 - and they have s lot of money and influence to keep these goons in power.

3 hours ago, Cat said:

I hope you're right - but - his 'supporters' who don't give a shit about immigration, who keep funneling money to him and his sycophants, have a vested interest to keep them in power. IE the tax scam of 2017 - and they have s lot of money and influence to keep these goons in power.

They were around before Trump.  He's only in office because of voter apathy and DNC corruption. The majority of this country are not ignorant racist goons.  Those folks are getting chased back under their rocks.

Like I said, it's just fear of a future they can't prevent. It might get ugly in the short term but America has a pretty good record against fascism. 

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

They were around before Trump.  He's only in office because of voter apathy and DNC corruption. The majority of this country are not ignorant racist goons.  Those folks are getting chased back under their rocks.

Like I said, it's just fear of a future they can't prevent. It might get ugly in the short term but America has a pretty good record against fascism. 

It's not the part of his base that voted for him because they are racist that bothers me, like you said they are a minority, it's the part of his base that knows this about him but votes for him anyway because he has an R next to his name.

7 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

It's not the part of his base that voted for him because they are racist that bothers me, like you said they are a minority, it's the part of his base that knows this about him but votes for him anyway because he has an R next to his name.

As long as he keeps packing the courts with Conservative judges, they'll let him get away

with anything. Obviously

Just now, Jamie_B said:

I mean as long as the #OwnALib

And don't forget doing it with "Christian values" while protecting the 2nd amendment 
with an unborn fetus!!!!1111

I saw on Twitter where a guy had in his bio, "If you're not a Liberal at 21 you have no heart.

If you're not a Conservative at 35 you have no brain." I'd argue they have neither.

Archived