Alt Right and other bigoted and racist shit

oldschooler

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

Everyone knows what he's about, why waste time trying to argue the point with a bunch of Trumpjugend?   The point was to put AOC etc on the defensive while his ICEstapo continues their terror campaign against Latinos.  Motherfucker would set the White House on fire if it meant people stopped talking about Epstein.

We don't need to sift through the corn & nuts to know he's a rancid pile of shit.  

On 7/23/2019 at 8:27 AM, oldschooler said:

I know Trump is a racist. But I do not believe ALL of his followers are.

But it sure as fuck isn't a deal breaker for any on them

Which makes them also racists.  Voting for racists is the worst racist thing someone could do, in fact.  

1 hour ago, Cat said:

That guy - he was getting love for a while on the Rogan podcast, and I never understood it.

Rogan's so off his tits on research chemicals all the time he probably thought he was talking to Henry Kissinger

Today in The President of the United States is a Racist Pile of Shit:

reacting to black Senator Elijah Cummings planning to issue subpoenas to Ivanka, Kushner, & other Trump cronies/sex slaves:

"a brutal bully, shouting and screaming at the great men & women"

Note the contrast between "brute" and "men & women". Dogwhistle harder, you scared little bitch.  Then in case his mouth-breathing cultists needed help sounding out the big words, he doubles down with

"No human being would want to live there (the Baltimore district Cummings represents)."

Emphasis mine.  

I swear this fucker is a couple of stiff drinks away from screaming the n word off the Truman Balcony until the White House doctor puts him down with a tranquilizer dart.  Fuck impeachment, keep turning up the heat until he goes skipping across the mall smeared in his own shit.  He's close, I can feel it.  I want to see it.  I need to see it.  AMERICA needs to see it.  It's the most natural ending to all this when you think about it.   Sorry-assed child molester clearly had a shaky grasp on his sanity under the best of circumstances.  Now? Somebody hide the nuclear football and let nature take its course.

Archived