Alt Right and other bigoted and racist shit

oldschooler

On 8/6/2019 at 12:55 PM, Jamie_B said:

They truly are a special kind of stupid.

Not at all actually, they are extremely effective propaganda.  It's not about whether the hosts believe it or what they think, it's about appealing to the lowest common denominator in language they can easily understand and just as importantly, repeat later.  It's no more stupid than the language a child psychologist would use when trying to communicate with a toddler. 

7 hours ago, T-Dub said:

MUH BOTH SIIIIIDES

Remember that time the mass shooter posted that anti-fascist manifesto?  Oh wait that never happened.

Assclown is probably getting re-elected, too.  

Yes he will....so bitch for 5 1/2 more years...

Sniffelling p o s.....

13 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Yes he will....so bitch for 5 1/2 more years...

Sniffelling p o s.....

You just called a complete stranger a "sniffeling" (sniveling?) piece of shit" because he doesn't like the same politician as you.   Does that seem like the actions of a rational person to you?

You brain-dead goosestepping ignorant bootlicking bitch?

:ninja:

23 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

You just called a complete stranger a "sniffeling" (sniveling?) piece of shit" because he doesn't like the same politician as you.   Does that seem like the actions of a rational person to you?

Ja wohl!

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Your as evil..

I really cant stand you ignorant bastards that follow and know nothing..

Now go lay down and watch cnn or whatever liberal sheep watch..

7 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Your as evil..

I really cant stand you ignorant bastards that follow and know nothing..

Now go lay down and watch cnn or whatever liberal sheep watch..

How do you go from patting yourself on the back for being such a good "follower" of a racist pedo con-man to calling other people sheep? The cognitive dissonance with you MAGAtts I swear..  It'd be fun watching your mental sandcastles wash away if you weren't so prone to lashing out violently when it happens.   

Now go pull your limp dick to your Orange Daddy or whatever it is you do when you're not sounding like the next mass shooter.

8 hours ago, T-Dub said:

How do you go from patting yourself on the back for being such a good "follower" of a racist pedo con-man to calling other people sheep? The cognitive dissonance with you MAGAtts I swear..  It'd be fun watching your mental sandcastles wash away if you weren't so prone to lashing out violently when it happens.   

Now go pull your limp dick to your Orange Daddy or whatever it is you do when you're not sounding like the next mass shooter.

You say he's racist...

Give me examples...

10 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

You say he's racist...

Give me examples...

He was a member of a white power skinhead band in the 80's.

You serious, guy? If you actually wanted to discuss this stuff in good faith you should've led with that instead of jumping straight to the insults.  Now everyone knows you're a waste of time itching to what-about your way out of statements like "go back where they came from".

20 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

He was a member of a white power skinhead band in the 80's.

You serious, guy? If you actually wanted to discuss this stuff in good faith you should've led with that instead of jumping straight to the insults.  Now everyone knows you're a waste of time itching to what-about your way out of statements like "go back where they came from".

No You tell me why You think hes a racist..

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

Oh well you see, I think he is a racist on account him being a racist.

Seriously guy? Do they not have Google on your planet?

Id like to hear why You think he is..

You read alit of liberal articles that

Oldschool posts ..all liberal sidef..

I want you to tell me why you think he is..

Just now, claptonrocks said:

Id like to hear why You think he is..

You read alit of liberal articles that

Oldschool posts ..all liberal sidef..

I want you to tell me why you think he is..

Because of all the racist shit he does.  It's not the "librul media" or some other poster.  It's because of the racist shit he says, tweets, and does.  Is Trump himself also the liberal media?  Some 7th-dimensional Candyland he's playing there for sure.

You do know how to use Google, right? 

31 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Because of all the racist shit he does.  It's not the "librul media" or some other poster.  It's because of the racist shit he says, tweets, and does.  Is Trump himself also the liberal media?  Some 7th-dimensional Candyland he's playing there for sure.

You do know how to use Google, right? 

So you dont really have a concrete answer..

I want to kno out of your on words why he is?

Crickets?

Archived