Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
oldschooler

Alt Right and other bigoted and racist shit

Recommended Posts

Fascist actions... no other opinion except theirs, violence to anyone who thinks

different, violence as intimidation.

 

Antifa has done this and ADVOCATES this...

 

makes perfect fucking sense if you’re looking for truth... next step is killing people and then they will be as bad as the Neo-Nazis/white supremists/ KKK fucks they claim to be against.

 

So you guys approve of this?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

Fascist actions... no other opinion except theirs, violence to anyone who thinks

different, violence as intimidation.

 

Antifa has done this and ADVOCATES this...

 

makes perfect fucking sense if you’re looking for truth... next step is killing people and then they will be as bad as the Neo-Nazis/white supremists/ KKK fucks they claim to be against.

 

So you guys approve of this?

 

 

 

You know, it comes off as very arrogant when you try and tell others that you "speak the truth".

When others that don't see the "truth" as you do, they "lack common sense" and other degrading verbiage that you use.

I'm not some uneducated moron that only sees what the Left has to offer and parrots that shit. 

I actually read, research and study things and form an opinion from there. Not the other way around.

So if you could please refrain from talking to me with less respect than I afford you, I would appreciate it. 

I know some times when discussing politics people can get a little passionate and over zealous.

I have been guilty of as much in the past. But let's be clear, you're not some all knowing being that is trying

to enlighten the dumbass population that doesn't see the world the same way you do. 

 

I mean no disrespect at all. 

 

I made this thread about the Alt Right. Not all Alt Right are murders, but all Alt Right are bigots and hate-filled people.
You more than likely never even heard of Antifa until these asshats rose to prominence. 

 

To me, someone opposing a nazi, or other hate group is better than said hate group yes. All day, every day.

But "approve" is a strong word. I like their thoughts, not their actions. But I don't think these hate-filled

people are the type you can just talk to and get them to drop their flags, stop their hate-filled protest

and go home. Do you? Do you think they should just go unchecked? 

 

Let's not conflate what Antifa is or does to the Alt Right though. It's no where near the same thing.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

 

You know, it comes off as very arrogant when you try and tell others that you "speak the truth".

When others that don't see the "truth" as you do, they "lack common sense" and other degrading verbiage that you use.

I'm not some uneducated moron that only sees what the Left has to offer and parrots that shit. 

I actually read, research and study things and form an opinion from there. Not the other way around.

So if you could please refrain from talking to me with less respect than I afford you, I would appreciate it. 

I know some times when discussing politics people can get a little passionate and over zealous.

I have been guilty of as much in the past. But let's be clear, you're not some all knowing being that is trying

to enlighten the dumbass population that doesn't see the world the same way you do. 

 

I mean no disrespect at all. 

 

I made this thread about the Alt Right. Not all Alt Right are murders, but all Alt Right are bigots and hate-filled people.
You more than likely never even heard of Antifa until these asshats rose to prominence. 

 

To me, someone opposing a nazi, or other hate group is better than said hate group yes. All day, every day.

But "approve" is a strong word. I like their thoughts, not their actions. But I don't think these hate-filled

people are the type you can just talk to and get them to drop their flags, stop their hate-filled protest

and go home. Do you? Do you think they should just go unchecked? 

 

Let's not conflate what Antifa is or does to the Alt Right though. It's no where near the same thing.

 

 

 

 

I earned that, and I apologize.

 

To clarify, I am in NO way saying that Antifa is on the level of the sick, depraved, and evil Nazi/kkk/white supremicists. That being said, as their violence grows, I can see deaths being caused by their actions. I actually saw antifa in action in Europe before most of America ever heard of them.

 

Never had to resort to violence to make them disappear before. If you don’t give them the press, they stay in hiding. There will always be ignorant fucks like them unfortunately, but that’s not the only ones that Antifa is targeting old.

I don’t understand why people that I know aren’t racist support Trump, but they do and they’ve been attacked by Antifa.

 

I don’t and can’t support that... attack the Nazis/KKK/white supremists all you want, I abhor them, but attacking people because their beliefs are different and NOT racist is bullshit.

 

That’s where Antifa fascist acts are criminal... like it or not, this country has given the right of free speech to everyone. Inciting violence does NOTHING to help.. two wrongs don’t make a right.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

I earned that, and I apologize.

 

To clarify, I am in NO way saying that Antifa is on the level of the sick, depraved, and evil Nazi/kkk/white supremicists. That being said, as their violence grows, I can see deaths being caused by their actions. I actually saw antifa in action in Europe before most of America ever heard of them.

 

Never had to resort to violence to make them disappear before. If you don’t give them the press, they stay in hiding. There will always be ignorant fucks like them unfortunately, but that’s not the only ones that Antifa is targeting old.

I don’t understand why people that I know aren’t racist support Trump, but they do and they’ve been attacked by Antifa.

 

I don’t and can’t support that... attack the Nazis/KKK/white supremists all you want, I abhor them, but attacking people because their beliefs are different and NOT racist is bullshit.

 

That’s where Antifa fascist acts are criminal... like it or not, this country has given the right of free speech to everyone. Inciting violence does NOTHING to help.. two wrongs don’t make a right.

 

 

 

It's all good. Apology very much accepted.

 

I agree though. I'm not a violent person at all. So I don't think violence is the answer.

It's a last resort when there is no other answer. But I actually think Antifa has hurt their 

cause more than helped it. And it leads to inflaming those that are already on fire.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, oldschooler said:

 

 

It's fucked that this is such a controversial and shocking statement.  Doubly so in that the minority targets were apparently random.  Supposedly his taped confession ruled out any racial motive to the bombings... but we don't get to see it.

 

From what I'm reading/hearing,  the black & latino communities in Austin are pissed about the lack of response before two white people were targeted, & not so much the politics or motive of the bomber.  Kind of hard to argue with that.

 

Like I used to tell my Austin transplant friends - don't be fooled, you're still in Texas (and that's coming from someone born & raised there.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I edited the thread title. I don't know if this guy is Alt Right or not.

All I know is this is all wrong. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, oldschooler said:

I edited the thread title. I don't know if this guy is Alt Right or not.

All I know is this is all wrong. 

 

 

 

 

 

Dearborn has a huge muslim community but of course this waste of oxygen attacks a young woman from behind.

 

Behold the master fucking race.  #MAGA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, oldschooler said:

I edited the thread title. I don't know if this guy is Alt Right or not.

All I know is this is all wrong. 

 

 

 

 

 

ugh....seriously what is wrong with people?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out the entire thread of tweets. How in duh-fuck did Roseanne ever become relevant again?

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously, what the fuck happened to Roseanne?

 

Her show gets incredible ratings. gets renewed for a 2nd season already, so she's back to publicly being an idiot

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought we were done with Roseanne Barr 20 years ago?

 

If there's an international network of Satanic (LOL) sex traffickers connected to the global elite I'm sure Trump's degenerate ass would be front-row center with a bib on.  I wouldn't trust kids around Roseanne's biker-slorch self, either.  She'd probably feed them pills so she could take a nap. If there's anything more useless to us than a politician it's a D-list celebrity. Glass houses IOW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I thought we were done with Roseanne Barr 20 years ago?

26730538.jpg?_ga=2.75816989.946579432.15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cat said:

26730538.jpg?_ga=2.75816989.946579432.15

 

Right, that. Trolls of a..  wart? stick together, I guess?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This a-hole, who ended DACA, tried to use it as a bargaining chip for his wall,

that we can't afford and the majority does not want, does not even know what the fuck DACA is.

And his supporters don't care. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dumbass doesnt understand that anyone coming in today woudn't be eligible for DACA

 

Either that or he does and he's just saying it to get his dumb ass supporters riled up again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Go-Bengals.com on Facebook

Go-Bengals.com on Twitter

×