Alt Right and other bigoted and racist shit

oldschooler

On 8/12/2018 at 9:58 PM, fluhartz said:

only see the obvious... 

I like his expression in this one, looking all tough-guy from behind a bunch of his scumbag WalMart brand stormtroopers.  Trying to keep his boy Snake from upstaging him though.  For his part Snake is thinking he would've assraped Little Donnie over the trunk of his limo and stolen his shoes just for touching him under different circumstances. Human contact has always made Snake angry. But here they are & his boys are ready and eager to go all Altamont '69 on some protesters, or just kick the shit out of some immigrant children after a few beers so long as there are no witnesses.

DkaZwpMUYAAoYte.jpg

• 3 months later...

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/12/18/oath-keepers-call-action-flynn-sentencing-bust?fbclid=IwAR3V0RfO28ZBca7Fes_FdqASpm09JHJdFzjgZL0mrCcgzYDKX6sjEAL9CY4

Oathkeeper fucknuckles doing what they do..  Running around with itchy trigger fingers intent on Defending us from a threat they made up themselves.  Only thing the public needs protection from is this sort of tactical asshole. 

35 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/12/18/oath-keepers-call-action-flynn-sentencing-bust?fbclid=IwAR3V0RfO28ZBca7Fes_FdqASpm09JHJdFzjgZL0mrCcgzYDKX6sjEAL9CY4

Oathkeeper fucknuckles doing what they do..  Running around with itchy trigger fingers intent on Defending us from a threat they made up themselves.  Only thing the public needs protection from is this sort of tactical asshole. 

I was looking for the gold nugget - didn't take long to find. Any time I hear the buzzwords "patriot", "liberty", "wholesome", I know some bullshit is likely to follow. THe words have been bastardized to the point that certain people think their definition is the only one - oh, and ignoring parts of the constitution that they don't care for.

"“Our concern is that the Deep State is going to run the clock out on Trump, and nothing will change on the border,”"

Trump+Peachy+Cool+Arrow.JPG

"We may not get our idiotic pointless racism monument border wall.. so the only way to protect American democracy is treason!"

The mental gymnastics must be exhausting.  They just want to shoot brown foreign people but can't cut it in the military or even police..  How bad of a fucking reject must one be to not even have a shot at Goatgrope, Nebraska sheriff's deputy?

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/news/business/curry-express-receives-racist-comments-on-facebook/article_634a3f9f-fbad-5d6c-bf1b-dd7c6bb39e52.html

Thinking this isn't going to go well for Mr. Suttles.

Curry Express receives racist comments on Facebook

By Abby Lynes Chronicle Staff Writer

A Belgrade business owned by an Indian family received racist comments on its Facebook page Tuesday.

A man using an account with the name Richard Suttles commented on a promotional video Curry Express posted on its Facebook page Dec. 14, saying he was going to puke.

Raj Singh, who owns the restaurant with his wife, Priyanka Singh, and manages the Facebook page, replied to the comment and asked the man to be respectful. What came next was something the Singhs did not expect.

“Your race is an insult to the earth,” Suttles wrote. “You come here get a handout but make a killing off our tax dollars. So to that. Go [expletive] yourself.”

The Singhs said their initial reaction was shock, then sadness. And then came fear.

“It’s something you wouldn’t expect from a town like Belgrade, a community that is close-knit,” Raj Singh said.

Neither he nor Priyanka had ever met the man before, whose Facebook profile said he lives in Belgrade. Everything in his post was wrong, they said. Raj Singh has lived in the U.S. for 25 years, he said, and he and his wife have worked hard.

“Did this restaurant, this table, just come and fall in my lap?” he said.

The Singhs also said this is the first time they’ve experienced this kind of racism in Belgrade, but that it shows that racism is prevalent everywhere.

“We have to grow, we have to educate, we have to inform others,” Raj Singh said.

The Chronicle could not confirm much about Suttles’ identity, though someone by the name of Richard Suttles did file for a business license in 2013.

When the Chronicle tried calling the number listed for the business on various websites, the person who answered hung up after this reporter explained the nature of the call.

Hundreds of comments have appeared on Suttles’ profile since Tuesday night, calling him a racist and referring to his post on Curry Express’ page. Hundreds also commented on the restaurant’s page to voice their support for the owners and call out Suttles for his actions.

When Raj Singh shared a screenshot of Suttles’ comment on his restaurant’s Facebook page, he said he didn’t expect the post to go viral. He was just sharing his sadness, he said. The post had been shared more than 140 times and had more than 180 comments as of press time Wednesday.

“The response of the community was past expectation,” Priyanka Singh said.

Despite that outpouring of support, the Singhs said they’re both still scared. Raj Singh said the comment heightens his fears for when Priyanka Singh goes out to run an errand, or when his two kids, ages 5 and 7, go to the park with their friends.

“Racial confrontation in the U.S. is not a small thing,” he said. “It’s huge.”

There are a few different things people can do to support the Singhs, said Judith Heilman, Montana Racial Equity Project founder and executive director.

Calling Suttles out on social media is not a productive use of people’s time, she said.

“Instead, communicate with people you might actually have a productive conversation with,” she said.

Another way people can help is by patronizing Curry Express, she said. They can also donate their time, talent and money to organizations working to combat racism and different forms of prejudice. Montana Racial Equity Project also regularly holds workshops to help people learn how to deal with racism.

The name of the class used to be called “Dismantling Hatred,” she said. Now, it’s called “Ending Bias, Bigotry and Racism: Skills and Strategies You Can Use.”

The organization changed the name because racism isn’t always as blatant as Suttles’ comment, Heilman said. It happens every day, and it can be subtle.

“So many people think you have to have hate in your heart to act in this matter,” she said. “So much of it is unconscious.”

• 1 month later...

Holy shit.

I can find things funny that are inappropriate. And my line for crossing funny and gross might go further than a lot of people - but this is just fucking gross. I have no other words - I think that picture just says it all.

13 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Trump's America. 

I hope you folks who voted for him are happy.

Dude - people are STILL outwardly supporting him. Of all those people that stood on the stage at the Republican debates a couple of years ago, I can't think of one that wouldn't be better than this - maybe Ben Carson would be really bad too, but I dunno. 

That Nativist shit always follows the same script; the refugees dont share our values or ideals, they're all criminals and they're actually sleeper agents for.. whoever, some other big bad.  Look! One of them did a crime! 

For your children's safety we need to put them in camps.  Besides, they would be safer there anyway.

Archived