Alt Right and other bigoted and racist shit

oldschooler

On 1/30/2017 at 3:02 PM, oldschooler said:

PICTURED: White university student named as the sole suspect accused of killing six men at Quebec City mosque - one day after Canadian PM condemned Trump's immigration ban 

• Alexandre Bissonnette is suspected of carrying out the attack on Quebec City Islamic Cultural Center alone
  • He was arrested on Sunday night after allegedly shooting six men dead during evening prayers before 8pm
  • The university student fled the scene of the crime but called 911 20 minutes later to turn himself in to police 
  • Mohamed el Khadir, a Moroccan-Canadian, was also taken into custody but is now considered to be a witness
  • Six men aged between 39 and 60 died, five are critically injured and dozens more were caught up in killings
  • It came a day after Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau condemned Donald Trump's immigration ban
  • President Trump has banned citizens from seven Muslim-majority countries from entering the US temporarily
  • Trudeau tweeted in response that all refugees 'regardless of your faith' are welcome in Canada 
  • Police have not suggested a possible motive for the mosque killings but are treating them as a terror attack

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4170500/Five-dead-GUNMEN-open-fire-Mosque-Quebec-City.html#ixzz4XHEwGqQV 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Anyone surprised? 

Man in Dayton was antifa follower...

Anyone surprised...

You bring up race alot ..

I think your trying to promote racism..

Flake

16 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Same old DARVO tactic.  Deny, Attack, Reverse Victim & Offender.

Remember how I said Trump was good at projection.

That Pizza gate stuff turned out to be false, but he is really good friends with Epstein who is a child trafficker.

The right likes to accuse the Clintons of killing people who might expose them..... meanwhile Epstein just "killed himself".....while being on suicide watch after the first attempt mind you

Some things I give Trump credit for:

• Setting back America's Civil Rights record by 50 years
  • Destroying our reputation internationally
  • Alienating our traditional allies
  • Taking Putin's cock like a champ
  • Paying top dollar to fuck children
  • Being really good at laundering money for organized crime
  • Pandering to our worst nature as a country
  • Giving tax breaks to the wealthiest segment of our population
  • Creating a trade war that will only hurt the middle class
  • Demonizing our Latino population to the point of concentration camps & mass murder
  • Enabling racist mob violence
  • Lying through his teeth with total conviction
  • Taking advantage of weaknesses in our democratic process to become President despite losing the popular election by over 1 million votes
  • Convincing people to thank him for the nice new hat when he shits on their heads
  • Creating a self-mobilized army of brownshirts who defend his every move without question
  • Erasing environmental protections 
  • Denying peer-reviewed science and reality itself for his own greed & ego
  • Brazenly ignoring the law with impunity
  • Winning over people who consider themselves fundamentalist Christians despite openly cheating on his now 3rd trophy wife

Credit where it's due; this guy has gotten away with shit I never would've thought possible.

9 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Some things I give Trump credit for:

• Setting back America's Civil Rights record by 50 years
  • Destroying our reputation internationally
  • Alienating our traditional allies
  • Taking Putin's cock like a champ
  • Paying top dollar to fuck children
  • Being really good at laundering money for organized crime
  • Pandering to our worst nature as a country
  • Giving tax breaks to the wealthiest segment of our population
  • Creating a trade war that will only hurt the middle class
  • Demonizing our Latino population to the point of concentration camps & mass murder
  • Enabling racist mob violence
  • Lying through his teeth with total conviction
  • Taking advantage of weaknesses in our democratic process to become President despite losing the popular election by over 1 million votes
  • Convincing people to thank him for the nice new hat when he shits on their heads
  • Creating a self-mobilized army of brownshirts who defend his every move without question
  • Erasing environmental protections 
  • Denying peer-reviewed science and reality itself for his own greed & ego
  • Brazenly ignoring the law with impunity
  • Winning over people who consider themselves fundamentalist Christians despite openly cheating on his now 3rd trophy wife

Credit where it's due; this guy has gotten away with shit I never would've thought possible.

I would add surrounding himself with Yes men in his Cabinet to the detriment of any ability to get various viewpoints to make good decisions. 

14 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I would add surrounding himself with Yes men in his Cabinet to the detriment of any ability to get various viewpoints to make good decisions. 

That's a good one.  The ones that haven't resigned in disgrace/been convicted of crimes, anyway.

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

There have been several cases of sexual abuse at the camps as well, including this one

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/levian-pache-hiv-positive-phoenix-southwest-key-shelter-worker-sexually-abused-8-teen-immigrant-boys-authorities-say-propublica/

Future generations are going to look back on this as one of the more shameful periods in US history post-20th century.  Or yknow, the beginning of the end.

Archived