Free Agent Tracker

28 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Browns to cut RG3

Now this is really interesting. Not that this guy is that important, but if they plan to proceed with dealing/cutting Osweiler, that leaves them (again) with just McCown. Unless they plan to draft the QB coming up? 

2 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Now this is really interesting. Not that this guy is that important, but if they plan to proceed with dealing/cutting Osweiler, that leaves them (again) with just McCown. Unless they plan to draft the QB coming up? 

......or......  They want that AJ "Way Better Than Dalton" McCarron!

Edit ---->  M c C o o t er

There is talk they are working a package for Jimmy G.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

Once they do, and I am assuming they will having 10 picks in the top 100 over the next two drafts, paired with that offensive line, and a defense with Myles Garrett/Jamie Collins. Hard to believe they will be in the cellar that much longer.
Will be fairly depressing when Hue gets a playoff win before Marvin. 

Fixt

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

6 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

They still have Cody Kessler (their 3rd rounder last year). And also Kevin Hogan, who randomly rushed for 100+ yards against us last year. 

58 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

I just remembered there was a time where I used to track Free Agent Vistis to the Bengals LOL

Amazing how bad this organization is... only team with zero playoff wins in 25+ years and absolutely no free agency to to improve the team throughout that span.

39 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

No worries, I can pick up the slack:

giphy.gif

You're welcome.

I was just thinking. Maybe we should sign a RB. The Market is going slow. Latavius Murray, Jamaal Charles, Adrian Peterson, Eddie Lacey, LaGarrette Blount....and more. Someone should come cheap. I was banking on a draft pick but why not go bigger?

14 hours ago, happyrid said:

I bet Burkhead ends up coming back after seeing what his market price is. 

Why would he? If it's the same pay, why come back to a team in decline over a team that just went to the SuperBowl? Atlanta has used RBBC the last couple of years and they don't want to pay big bucks to Freeman. 

Archived