Second Round Pick Discussion

there's going to be some very good WR's sitting there at 41, I'm kinda hoping that's the direction they go in as long as they don't do something crazy like draft John Ross at #9 overall.

Zay Jones is probably at the top of my wish list at 41 right now....after that, Curtis Samual. 

wouldn't mind Cook or McCaffery either though should one of them slide a little bit. 

Lamp is definitely intriguing as long he makes it out of r1, which may not happen....he'd be a great replacement for Zeitler though.

strong feeling NE takes Samual or McCaffrey at 32 and ruins my fun a little bit.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

After a 4.31 I don't see Curtis making it to 41, but if he's there, he's high on my list.

gotta keep in mind though that he's a little raw as a receiver which is still a bit of a concern to teams even after that run.

that being said though, he's exactly the type of player that NE would jump all over at 32. 

17 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Who are the top guards?  

Oh right nobody cares about drafting a guard.  Except your QB, RB, playoff hopes..  Ain't nobody buying a guard's jersey though so meh.

Check the first guy on my list.

The rest of the guards I like are round 3 and 4 guys.

9 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

You mean this guy?

lamppost.jpg

Looks a bit undersized to me but I'm sure Alexander would love his solid stance

:ninja:

Good pick. Just to see Hobson's head explode while trying to come up with a pun for him.

Reading a blurb on this Lamp guy, says he lacks the power to drive-block?  It's weird, he's played at LT and is 6' 4" but they say he lacks reach to play OT in the NFL.  Sounds like a damned good pass blocker though and even though I hate it, we're a pass-first offense anyway.  I'd prefer more of a road-grader type but that's not really a fit with Zamkowski's scheme. 

6 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Bengals will take the best guy who slides regardless  of position.

Would like to see Mixon.  He can't be any worse than second rounders Dillon and Carl Pickens.

I think he'll drop to the 4th or lower

Archived