Second Round Pick Discussion

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

When was the last time a draft class was so weak at OT?  Bizarre.

the spread offense in the college game is absolutely killing the QB and OT positions in the pro game.

we REALLY fucking need Ogbuehi to man up and turn into a real life starting NFL LT/superhero...otherwise, we could have some seriously tough ass times trying finding another. 

5 minutes ago, spicoli said:

the spread offense in the college game is absolutely killing the QB and OT positions in the pro game.

we REALLY fucking need Ogbuehi to man up and turn into a real life starting NFL LT/superhero...otherwise, we could have some seriously tough ass times trying finding another. 

Honestly, I'd like to see Whit work with him.  He is so technically good I think he will be a great O-line coach when he hangs up the pads.

Ced has all the traits you have to be born with to be a great LT, but he needs some technique refinement, and needs to get stronger.  And I do think there is an adjustment from college passing spread offense to an NFL OT.

With the possible exception of OT, there are going to be some great options available at 41 at every position. 

At G, I think at least one of the trio of Robinson, Lamp and Feeney makes it there.

WR is loaded. Chris Godwin, Zay Jones, Carlos Henderson, Evan Engram

Decent chance at least one of the top 4 RBs (Cook, Mixon, McCaffrey) makes it there.

Bunch of LBs (Raekwon McMillan, Zach Cunningham, Jarrad Davis, etc.)

Edge rushers are deeper than I can ever remember. Tak McKinley, Carl Lawson, Tarrell Basham, Charles Harris, Derrick Rivers, Demarcus Walker, etc. Figure half those guys make it to 41. 

Loaded DB class as well.

Am i the only one who was encouraged by him at LT? dont get me wrong he was still bad gave up 2 sacks but unlike at RT when he gave up pressures on every play,at LT every other play his man was pushed off the ball and wasnt hurrrying andy. seemed to me he played a better at Lt than he ever did at RT. and he was going against an elite pass rusher. Not saying he will, but he gave me a whole lot more hope than he did when he only played right tackle. With an actual offseason and otas i think he will continue to improve. And jake fisher seemed to solidify the RT spot as the season ran on. IF that happens and we get a center in this draft, top 5 oline for the next 5 years.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

27 minutes ago, Jpoore said:

Am i the only one who was encouraged by him at LT? dont get me wrong he was still bad gave up 2 sacks but unlike at RT when he gave up pressures on every play,at LT every other play his man was pushed off the ball and wasnt hurrrying andy. seemed to me he played a better at Lt than he ever did at RT. and he was going against an elite pass rusher. Not saying he will, but he gave me a whole lot more hope than he did when he only played right tackle. With an actual offseason and otas i think he will continue to improve. And jake fisher seemed to solidify the RT spot as the season ran on. IF that happens and we get a center in this draft, top 5 oline for the next 5 years.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

:049:

Closer to top 15 than bottom 15, at least

On 3/3/2017 at 9:56 AM, omgdrdoom said:

21 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Who are the top guards?  

Oh right nobody cares about drafting a guard.  Except your QB, RB, playoff hopes..  Ain't nobody buying a guard's jersey though so meh.

Ha, I want Pat Eflien at Center.

Archived