Tamper Tantrum: Post Free Agent Rumors here as they swirl!

10 hours ago, Rumble In the Jungle said:

Brandon Marshall only cost one more million than Lafell

I'd usually be pissed about the Bengals not even trying to pursue better talent and making lazy signings, but I think LaFell is a solid re-sign for us.

Marshall is about to be 33 in a couple weeks and LaFell is 30 until midseason. Marshall is coming off a disappointing season while LaFell proved great ability as a WR2 in our scheme. It also takes 2 to tango, what if Marshall had no interest in our organization? What if he wanted to stay in the NY area and his agent had contact with the Giants for that exact reason? Just guessing on the last couple of points, but it's not like we had LaFell and Marshall in a room together and chose 1 over the other.

57 minutes ago, FulcherVulcher33 said:

Thought Jefferson was a lock to the stains? Guess he doesn't want his career to end lmao

No the Browns threw tons of cash at him and he actually turned down a larger offer from them to go to Baltimore.

Any possible way to just merge this thread with the FA Tracker one? I realized I posted some info that was already touched on in there, and at this stage of the offseason, they're sort of serving the same purpose as far as discussing free agents go.

13 minutes ago, bwh said:

I saw something on Twitter about a trade between the Bengals and Jets -- AJ McCarron for Sheldon Richardson.

Is that people just throwing stuff out there  or is this  legit ?

https://twitter.com/DavidWyattNFL

Seems like somebody is throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks, but it could be something...maybe? Jason La Canfora tweeted this out just minutes later " As for the Jets, been long reporting Cutler at the right price could be their guy. Few vets left. They like QBs in draft as well "

In other news, Seahawks and Jamaal Charles have "mutual interest".

DeSean Jackson to the Bucs said to be 100% done deal for opening of free agency.

1 minute ago, omgdrdoom said:

Seems like somebody is throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks, but it could be something...maybe? Jason La Canfora tweeted this out just minutes later " As for the Jets, been long reporting Cutler at the right price could be their guy. Few vets left. They like QBs in draft as well "

In other news, Seahawks and Jamaal Charles have "mutual interest".

DeSean Jackson to the Redskins said to be 100% done deal for opening of free agency.

PFT is saying Jackson to the Bucanneers is a done deal

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/03/09/report-desean-jackson-expected-to-sign-with-buccaneers/

Archived