Bengals meet with joe mixon.

Yes what he did was terrible. It was 3 years ago. He was young and stupid. Nobody talked about it until the video came out. He seems like a good guy. Good guys can make mistakes. If he has truly learned from his mistake then I have no problem with them drafting him.

1 hour ago, Rumble In the Jungle said:

Bengals need to stat the FUCK AWAY from this piece of shit.

57 minutes ago, Rumble In the Jungle said:

Ok, I just watched a highlight video of this guy. Maybe this chick asked him to punch her? Maybe she called him the N word? We don't know what happened. But the kid could fucking RUN!

I hope you didn't get whiplash.

:ninja: 

:lol: 

3 hours ago, akiliMVP said:

Yes what he did was terrible. It was 3 years ago. He was young and stupid. Nobody talked about it until the video came out. He seems like a good guy. Good guys can make mistakes. If he has truly learned from his mistake then I have no problem with them drafting him.

I agree.  Heaven forbid there had been cameras all around when me and the boys were 18.

If we want Mixon, we're going to have to get him in the 2nd after his pro day.  Even before this he was considered by some as the best pure runner in the draft.

6'1, 228lbs. 35" vert. 9'10" broad jump. 40 time: 4.37-4.41(hand timed), 4.43(Oklahoma announced time)

Daniel Jeremiah:   Scout on Mixon: That was a 1st rd RB workout in any draft class. Explosive in every rep, rare route running/hands, 228, huge trunk, ran 447

3 hours ago, B.A.B. said:

Take him. And Foster. Fuckkkk it

LOL, I would approve. Dalvin Cook had a similar issue hitting a woman. Was found innocent but no camera was there to film it.  Would be best bang for the buck.

In honor of International Women's Day and equality - 

If a woman wants to lay hands on a guy, she can get the same back. Watch this and ask yourself, if she was a guy, would you have a problem with it?

I'm not a fan of anyone hitting anyone... Male, Female, Shemale, or any other configuration. But having a vagina doesn't give you a free pass to hit whomever you like with no repercussions.

Ok, I just watched a highlight video of this guy. Maybe this chick asked him to punch her? Maybe she called him the N word? We don't know what happened. But the kid could fucking RUN!

4.43 40 228 pounds 6"3/4 21 bench press 35 inch vertical 4.25 20 yard shuttle 7.00 3 cone drill. Pro day. Player comp is leveon bell.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

"According to Molitor, Mixon and some of his teammates were harassing Molitor and her friend because the friend is gay. Mixon then followed Molitor and her friend into the shop. The surveillance video of the incident showed Mixon and Molitor having a verbal argument, which was followed by Molitor pushing Mixon, him lunging at her, her slapping him, and him punching her. The punch caused her face to slam into a table. Mixon later told police that Molitor's friend had directed a racial slur at him and that he responded with an anti-gay slur at the friend."

Well, the more you know.

He's also had other run ins. Pass.

"According to Molitor, Mixon and some of his teammates were harassing Molitor and her friend because the friend is gay. Mixon then followed Molitor and her friend into the shop. The surveillance video of the incident showed Mixon and Molitor having a verbal argument, which was followed by Molitor pushing Mixon, him lunging at her, her slapping him, and him punching her. The punch caused her face to slam into a table. Mixon later told police that Molitor's friend had directed a racial slur at him and that he responded with an anti-gay slur at the friend."

Well, the more you know.

He's also had other run ins. Pass.

He had one other run in.ripping up a parking ticket. The reports of him trying to run the attendant over are grossly exaggearated. After he ripped the ticket up the attendant refused to let him leave. So he inched forward until the attendant moved. But the incident that happened was 2 and a half years ago on his 18th birthday if im not mistaken. nobody was talking about it until the video came out recently

5 minutes ago, Jpoore said:

He had one other run in.ripping up a parking ticket. The reports of him trying to run the attendant over are grossly exaggearated. After he ripped the ticket up the attendant refused to let him leave. So he inched forward until the attendant moved. But the incident that happened was 2 and a half years ago on his 18th birthday if im not mistaken. nobody was talking about it until the video came out recently

Wikipedia has the event listed as 2016.

I'm more concerned that it's a sign that he didn't learn from the 2014 indecent. People don't keep getting into trouble by accident as much as they'd like you to believe.

Archived