Bengals meet with joe mixon.

On 3/8/2017 at 6:12 PM, LostInDaJungle said:

In honor of International Women's Day and equality - 

If a woman wants to lay hands on a guy, she can get the same back. Watch this and ask yourself, if she was a guy, would you have a problem with it?

I'm not a fan of anyone hitting anyone... Male, Female, Shemale, or any other configuration. But having a vagina doesn't give you a free pass to hit whomever you like with no repercussions.

I agree to a point. I think he probably overdid it. But yo. Keep your fucking hands to yourself.

45 minutes ago, B.A.B. said:

I agree to a point. I think he probably overdid it. But yo. Keep your fucking hands to yourself.

She was a tiny little girl who weighed 125 lbs.  He is an elite athlete weighing over 200.  He didn't overdue anything, he broke her face in 4 places.  You fucking idiots should never have daughters. 

5 minutes ago, SF2 said:

She was a tiny little girl who weighed 125 lbs.  He is an elite athlete weighing over 200.  He didn't overdue anything, he broke her face in 4 places.  You fucking idiots should never have daughters. 

He was a 17 or 18 yr old freshman and she was a 22 or 23 yr old grown ass woman who put her hands on the wrong one. Everyone has their breaking point. If I have a daughter I can guarantee you she won't be striking an "elite athlete" or anyone at all, because I wouldn't raise my daughter to be a fucking mongoloid. But sure. Make excuses for her because she's a woman.

44 minutes ago, B.A.B. said:

He was a 17 or 18 yr old freshman and she was a 22 or 23 yr old grown ass woman who put her hands on the wrong one. Everyone has their breaking point. If I have a daughter I can guarantee you she won't be striking an "elite athlete" or anyone at all, because I wouldn't raise my daughter to be a fucking mongoloid. But sure. Make excuses for her because she's a woman.

125 lb grown ass woman.  Give me a fucking break.  Since you don't have daughters, quit embarrassing yourself by acting like you know anything about them. 

Sorry, grown ass 200 lb plus men don't punch little girls in the face.  Don't breed, you don't understand what being a man and father is all about.

125 lb grown ass woman.  Give me a fucking break.  Since you don't have daughters, quit embarrassing yourself by acting like you know anything about them. 
Sorry, grown ass 200 lb plus men don't punch little girls in the face.  Don't breed, you don't understand what being a man and father is all about.

I have a daughter and if she hit a man and he hit her back i would say it was her own damn fault. If its a guy we have no problem with it but if its a girl we do. U cant want equality and inequality at the same time. U have to choose one.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

3 hours ago, SF2 said:

Agreed.  I'd go kick her daddy's ass for raising the pompous ass bitch!:D

9 hours ago, SF2 said:

Because I don't have daughters I shouldn't say mine wouldn't be raised to publically assault people? Would I hit her myself? Probably not. I would have probably mushed the fuck out of her or pushed her away from me. Hopefully. 

Did you raise a stupid little girl who thinks it's okay to hit men? Is this dumb broad your daughter? You seem ultra triggered by this subject. I don't know why "everyone should keep their hands to themselves" is something beyond your comprehension or why you launched personal attacks at me because of it. We learned that at about the age of 3 motherfucker. Maybe you're fine with letting some stupid chick wail on you because you're bigger. Maybe you're a dumbass. 

46 minutes ago, B.A.B. said:

Because I don't have daughters I shouldn't say mine wouldn't be raised to publically assault people? Would I hit her myself? Probably not. I would have probably mushed the fuck out of her or pushed her away from me. Hopefully. 

Did you raise a stupid little girl who thinks it's okay to hit men? Is this dumb broad your daughter? You seem ultra triggered by this subject. I don't know why "everyone should keep their hands to themselves" is something beyond your comprehension or why you launched personal attacks at me because of it. We learned that at about the age of 3 motherfucker. Maybe you're fine with letting some stupid chick wail on you because you're bigger. Maybe you're a dumbass. 

Well your FATHER raised you to think punching a girl in the face was alright if she pushed you hard. Nope, your the guy that makes the police report Saturday Nights after their wife yells at them and they DEFEND themselves.

If you think that little girl was hurting poor little ole Joe Mixon then you have never been in a scrap or put the gloves on and gone a few rounds. Sorry, large powerful MEN don't punch little girls in the face and those who do have no Honor.

11 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Well your FATHER raised you to think punching a girl in the face was alright if she pushed you hard. Nope, your the guy that makes the police report Saturday Nights after their wife yells at them and they DEFEND themselves.

If you think that little girl was hurting poor little ole Joe Mixon then you have never been in a scrap or put the gloves on and gone a few rounds. Sorry, large powerful MEN don't punch little girls in the face and those who do have no Honor.

I already said I wouldn't hit her personally so spare me 95% of that bullshit. I'm just not going to lynch a guy who did something stupid when he was 17 and provoked by an older, dumber person. 

Its pretty simple tbh

3 hours ago, B.A.B. said:

I already said I wouldn't hit her personally so spare me 95% of that bullshit. I'm just not going to lynch a guy who did something stupid when he was 17 and provoked by an older, dumber person. 

Its pretty simple tbh

No, its the perfect example of how fans look completely away from behavior that would get the average student put in jail but protects athletes at any age just as long as the perp is good at football or basketball.

It's the same mindset that allowed Baylor athletes to sexually assault numerous coeds until it all came crashing down.

Unless there is a dog involved (Vick) or your skills have deteriorated (Rice) a high end athlete still in his prime can do just about anything (Adrian Peterson, Ray Lewis, Pacman) short of murder (Hernandez) and still be welcomed back by adoring fans.

4 minutes ago, SF2 said:

No, its the perfect example of how fans look completely away from behavior that would get the average student put in jail but protects athletes at any age just as long as the perp is good at football or basketball.

It's the same mindset that allowed Baylor athletes to sexually assault numerous coeds until it all came crashing down.

Unless there is a dog involved (Vick) or your skills have deteriorated (Rice) a high end athlete still in his prime can do just about anything (Adrian Peterson) short of murder (Hernandez).

Bro, that's how the world is.  He went to court and they decided on the penalty, you are simply mad because it doesn't fit the penalty you think should apply.  Welcome to being black.

15 hours ago, SF2 said:

This

8 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

Bro, that's how the world is.  He went to court and they decided on the penalty, you are simply mad because it doesn't fit the penalty you think should apply.  Welcome to being black.

The average black kid would have paid a horrible price for hitting a white girl, the Super Star running back in a football crazed state did not.

Same reason Jonny Football got away with everything at Texas A&M to include selling autographs for money.

7 minutes ago, SF2 said:

The average black kid would have paid a horrible price for hitting a white girl, the Super Star running back in a football crazed state did not.

Same reason Jonny Football got away with everything at Texas A&M to include selling autographs for money.

You don't even understand what I'm Saying.  He got that because he has privilege, the same privilege that you have, but don't notice every day.  You only notice other's privilege, and then rail against it being unfair.  The difference, however, is that if he uses his privilege too much, he'll lose it, where as Johnny will always maintain his, regardless.

4 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

You don't even understand what I'm Saying.  He got that because he has privilege, the same privilege that you have, but don't notice every day.  You only notice other's privilege, and then rail against it being unfair.  The difference, however, is that if he uses his privilege too much, he'll lose it, where as Johnny will always maintain his, regardless.

I am pretty sure if I broke a girl's face in 4 places not only would I be arrested, but I would lose my job and be banned from the securities industry for awhile due to mandatory disclosures.  I would have to change careers.

I don't even have the "Privilege" of smoking weed since I am subject to drug testing.

LOL that "pompous bitch" is suing Mixon and will probably be collecting plenty of his money.  He may have a future in the NFL and he definitely has received special treatment, but trying to draw his case in racial terms in way off base.  He committed a crime and he will continue to pay for it.  He could have walked away and he didn't.  I don't care one way or the other if the Bengals draft him since my opinion doesn't matter to the team.  I can't fault them for doing due diligence.  They better be ready to deal with the blowback if they draft him.

16 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

LOL that "pompous bitch" is suing Mixon and will probably be collecting plenty of his money.  He may have a future in the NFL and he definitely has received special treatment, but trying to draw his case in racial terms in way off base.  He committed a crime and he will continue to pay for it.  He could have walked away and he didn't.  I don't care one way or the other if the Bengals draft him since my opinion doesn't matter to the team.  I can't fault them for doing due diligence.  They better be ready to deal with the blowback if they draft him.

Speaking of blowback, when that back blows through a hole in the line and runs for about 70 or so yards all will be forgotten.

But then again, our own Pacanimal punched a woman and got away with it...

Along with the video posted earlier in the thread (+1) were a couple of others with him being interviewed ... something about blowing smoke in his face, him calling her little buddy in the cow print pants a bundle of twigs (not that there's anything wrong with that) and the infamous N word being used at the table.  Not sure in what order.  He used the word "disrespect" a couple of times and said that she "hit like a man" (didn't look like it)... how hard he decked her was uncalled for and wrong.   Absolutely should have walked the fuck away from it or ignored it and not pursued it anyway.  In the interview he was well spoken and sounded sane.

I also wondered if the emo in the cow print pants left the matching top and "Eat Mor Chiken" sign at home.

The bottom line is this, a man should never hit a woman; HOWEVER a woman shouldn't try to take advantage of this "rule" and lay her hands on a man either.  Both parties were wrong in this situation.  If I pushed a cop the way she pushed Mixon, I'd be in jail.  From all accounts Mixon is a good guy who made a bad mistake when he was younger.  He deserves a second chance, whether it's with us or another team. 

• 1 month later...

Archived