Et tu, Zeitler?

Ugh, being a Bengals fan on opening day of free agency sucks. Had to go to a team in our division damnit.

Cleveland spent over 100 million today on their guards, meanwhile we just lost our 2 best o-lineman. Hope Andy has best health insurance you can buy because he's gonna need it this year it seems.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cincyjungle.com/platform/amp/2017/3/9/14846836/former-bengals-guard-kevin-zeitler-signing-browns

21 minutes ago, SocalBengalEd said:

This is Bullshit.    Everyone else on the fucking world can sign free agents but us. Wtf.  How am I still a fan.   Fml

I don't understand how you would think this year was gonna differentiate from any other...

4 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Kevin Zeitler: the highest paid G in the history of the NFL

how we lookin? 

Lol

Smart.  I'm not paying either one of them what they got paid.  I know that's not a soothing opinion, but it's a sensible one.  Very few good teams overspend in FA.  

Smart.  I'm not paying either one of them what they got paid.  I know that's not a soothing opinion, but it's a sensible one.  Very few good teams overspend in FA.  

You have to when you have Marvin fucking Lewis leading the charge...You have to over compensate for his in game coaching.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

16 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Kevin Zeitler: the highest paid G in the history of the NFL

how we lookin? 

Lol

6 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

I would of liked to keep him but 12 mil does seem like way to much. It makes our team worse right now but also doesn't tie us up either in regards to doing other things, if we even do anything else. History shows It's doubtful we do but at least the options there.

I think this was the plan all along but Ced sucking and Fisher not playing up to his expected potential has made it blow up in their faces. RIP Andy.

1 minute ago, StripesEarned said:

I would of liked to keep him but 12 mil does seem like way to much. It makes our team worse right now but also doesn't tie us up either in regards to doing other things, if we even do anything else. History shows It's doubtful we do but at least the options there.

I think this was the plan all along but Ced sucking and Fisher not playing up to his expected potential has made it blow up in their faces. RIP Andy.

My guess is that both will be better this year than they were last year.  I don't expect O to be at Whits level this year, but I also don't think he's going to be anywhere near as bad as most

3 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

My guess is that both will be better this year than they were last year.  I don't expect O to be at Whits level this year, but I also don't think he's going to be anywhere near as bad as most

I hope for our sake and Andy's health that you're right,  Ced can't get any worse right?

Cleveland just traded for Brock Osweiler and a 2nd rd pick from Houston. Hue isn't messing around spending all types of dough.

So who's blocking for us this year? I may not even be able to handle watching the games if Oogieboogie, Bodine, Johnson, and Fisher all start.

Clint fucking Boling is currently our best lineman under contract by a country mile LMFAO

Just now, omgdrdoom said:

So who's blocking for us this year? I may not even be able to handle watching the games if Oogieboogie, Bodine, Johnson, and Fisher all start.

Clint fucking Boling is currently our best lineman under contract by a country mile LMFAO

Ced takes LT, Fisher to RT? Should be fun. 

Archived