Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Ugh, being a Bengals fan on opening day of free agency sucks. Had to go to a team in our division damnit.

Cleveland spent over 100 million today on their guards, meanwhile we just lost our 2 best o-lineman. Hope Andy has best health insurance you can buy because he's gonna need it this year it seems.

 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cincyjungle.com/platform/amp/2017/3/9/14846836/former-bengals-guard-kevin-zeitler-signing-browns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Browns just gave 10 million AAV to Bitino and 12 AAV to Zeitler. Bengals should probably realize they are going to have to start paying their guards.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is Bullshit.    Everyone else on the fucking world can sign free agents but us. Wtf.  How am I still a fan.   Fml

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:24::24: 

Enjoy the paycheck because you're not winning many games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kevin Zeitler: the highest paid G in the history of the NFL

how we lookin? 

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SocalBengalEd said:

This is Bullshit.    Everyone else on the fucking world can sign free agents but us. Wtf.  How am I still a fan.   Fml

I don't understand how you would think this year was gonna differentiate from any other...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Kevin Zeitler: the highest paid G in the history of the NFL

how we lookin? 

Lol

Smart.  I'm not paying either one of them what they got paid.  I know that's not a soothing opinion, but it's a sensible one.  Very few good teams overspend in FA.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Smart.  I'm not paying either one of them what they got paid.  I know that's not a soothing opinion, but it's a sensible one.  Very few good teams overspend in FA.  



You have to when you have Marvin fucking Lewis leading the charge...You have to over compensate for his in game coaching.


Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The "they over paid" excuse is tiring. They may of over paid but what's that leave the Bengals with? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Kevin Zeitler: the highest paid G in the history of the NFL

how we lookin? 

Lol

 

6 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

Smart.  I'm not paying either one of them what they got paid.  I know that's not a soothing opinion, but it's a sensible one.  Very few good teams overspend in FA.  

I would of liked to keep him but 12 mil does seem like way to much. It makes our team worse right now but also doesn't tie us up either in regards to doing other things, if we even do anything else. History shows It's doubtful we do but at least the options there.

 

I think this was the plan all along but Ced sucking and Fisher not playing up to his expected potential has made it blow up in their faces. RIP Andy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to be hard to watch this year. Can't trade McCarron, they're probably going to need him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, StripesEarned said:

 

I would of liked to keep him but 12 mil does seem like way to much. It makes our team worse right now but also doesn't tie us up either in regards to doing other things, if we even do anything else. History shows It's doubtful we do but at least the options there.

 

I think this was the plan all along but Ced sucking and Fisher not playing up to his expected potential has made it blow up in their faces. RIP Andy.

My guess is that both will be better this year than they were last year.  I don't expect O to be at Whits level this year, but I also don't think he's going to be anywhere near as bad as most

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

My guess is that both will be better this year than they were last year.  I don't expect O to be at Whits level this year, but I also don't think he's going to be anywhere near as bad as most

I hope for our sake and Andy's health that you're right,  Ced can't get any worse right?

Cleveland just traded for Brock Osweiler and a 2nd rd pick from Houston. Hue isn't messing around spending all types of dough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, westside bengal said:

I try to think positively.  I am retiring and wanted to buy season tickets.  PSL's should be dirt cheap next year.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry guys this plan of not "over paying" for guys has worked out brilliantly the last 26 fucking years.  Without a playoff win.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SocalBengalEd said:

Don't worry guys this plan of not "over paying" for guys has worked out brilliantly the last 26 fucking years.  Without a playoff win.  

Boo fucking hoo!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So who's blocking for us this year? I may not even be able to handle watching the games if Oogieboogie, Bodine, Johnson, and Fisher all start.

Clint fucking Boling is currently our best lineman under contract by a country mile LMFAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, omgdrdoom said:

So who's blocking for us this year? I may not even be able to handle watching the games if Oogieboogie, Bodine, Johnson, and Fisher all start.

Clint fucking Boling is currently our best lineman under contract by a country mile LMFAO

Ced takes LT, Fisher to RT? Should be fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Go-Bengals.com on Facebook

Go-Bengals.com on Twitter

×