3. Cam Robinson, Alabama*
4. Roderick Johnson, Florida State*
5. Jermaine Eluemunor, Texas A&M
6. Zach Banner, USC
7. Julien Davenport, Bucknell
8. Conor McDermott, UCLA
9. Aviante Collins, Texas Christian
10. Chad Wheeler, USC

Frankly, there are no elite prospects in this group. When I do my Mock Draft 3.0 next week, there's a chance I won't have a single offensive lineman in the top 20. That has never happened in the real draft since the NFL merger in 1970.

No tackles at 9, but an interesting guard--a natural lifelong RIGHT guard--may be around in the second round: Dan Feeney from Indiana. I watched a lot of IU football this year, and this guy has Pro-level agility, quicks, power, and mean as hell. 

This guy has the goods.

draftcountdown.com (finally) updated their mock and now they have us taking this Garrett Bolles guy at 9.  Um, why?  What's so great about this guy?  In the video that draftcoundown have on him on his profile page he looks AWFUL.  He's getting tossed around, jolted back, I mean my god it's bad.  I've also watched some video of Cam Robinson and Ramczyk, and Ramczyk to me easily looks like the best of the bunch (and Robinson looks better than this Bolles).  Can someone enlighten me as to what's so great about him?

The mocks are all over the place. It will be BPA or we trade down for more picks, although doubtful.

I hope we don't go RB, WR or OL. Rather DE, DT or LB. I am a believer in BPA so it could be a big surprise depending on who falls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived