Burkead a Patriot

Gotta make sure we have enough room for all 11 picks. This is just ridiculous. I understand losing Whit and Z but burkhead is the kind of free agent the Bengals would typically sign. Gio coming of injury and Hill coming off another shit year. I was trying to remain optimistic. 

28 minutes ago, williamsburgbengal said:

You are a racist asshole. Own it. 

You haven't been on here long enough to call me racist.  Go back to the kids table.  And by the way, I'll admit I'm racist, it's you fuckers who continually try to say you're not.

8 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

You haven't been on here long enough to call me racist.  Go back to the kids table.  And by the way, I'll admit I'm racist, it's you fuckers who continually try to say you're not.

I've been around here lurking for as long as this board has been up and running. Enjoy the racist badge of honor, victim.

4 minutes ago, williamsburgbengal said:

I've been around here lurking for as long as this board has been up and running. Enjoy the racist badge of honor, victim.

Must have struck a nerve.  Do you starch your sheets?

Don't worry, Mods, I'm done with this one.

I would have liked to see Burkhead come back, but this is far trom shocking.  Pats are a good fit for him and I am sure he will contribute.  I can't blame him for wanting more snaps since he thrived when given the chance last year.  Sometimes a player is buried on the depth chart and they just need a chance to shine.  I think that's what we will see with Rex.

Archived