Burkead a Patriot

Just now, omgdrdoom said:

The comparisons to the shit teams ARE a constant, every single offseason it's discussed on every form of Bengals social media with the "Bengals can't do anything wrong" guys crying about how you shouldn't sign free agents on day 1 because that's what the Browns do and well, the Browns suck.

Sure, when you make the comparison it's valid & anyone that disagrees is a "Bengals can't do anything wrong" guy that is crying. 

I haven't seen one of these "Bengals can't do anything wrong" guys on this forum, crying or otherwise.  Maybe you could point that out for me because it sure seems like it's a lot closer to the opposite.

On 3/17/2017 at 8:36 PM, omgdrdoom said:

Beating it into the ground? I've talked about the Patriots when they're relevant and without exaggerating like some of the others tend to do. Not sure you're talking to the right guy about "beating it into the ground".

The comparisons to the shit teams ARE a constant, every single offseason it's discussed on every form of Bengals social media with the "Bengals can't do anything wrong" guys crying about how you shouldn't sign free agents on day 1 because that's what the Browns do and well, the Browns suck.

You just choose to ignore 1 of the arguments and beat on the other. Don't act like you're not invested just as much with thousands upon thousands of posts on a message board.

Its his thing.  He cant help himself.  Its best to just ignore any and all comments he makes on this board.  Its like a crying baby in the crib, eventually they figure out its not working and stop.  

On 3/17/2017 at 8:40 PM, T-Dub said:

Sure, when you make the comparison it's valid & anyone that disagrees is a "Bengals can't do anything wrong" guy that is crying. 

I haven't seen one of these "Bengals can't do anything wrong" guys on this forum, crying or otherwise.  Maybe you could point that out for me because it sure seems like it's a lot closer to the opposite.

Really? Because there is one guy who makes a point of calling anyone being critical "whiners"...and you know who I'm talking about.

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Really? Because there is one guy who makes a point of calling anyone being critical "whiners"...and you know who I'm talking about.

Maybe? 

Maybe it's not "anyone being critical", but the same people criticizing everything?

Maybe regulars like us often have a history with other posters that makes it difficult to objectively judge their posts on their own merits, myself included.

3 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Maybe? 

Maybe it's not "anyone being critical", but the same people criticizing everything?

Maybe regulars like us often have a history with other posters that makes it difficult to objectively judge their posts on their own merits, myself included.

Maybe

Archived