Kevin Minter signs

very nice signing, i'm guessing our new starters are-

Burfict SLB

Minter MLB

Vigil SLB

I doubt they take a LB at 9 now but I definitely think they'll still be drafting backers....a guy like McMillan at 41 would make a lot of sense as the long term MLB'er since Minters deal is only for one year..

20 minutes ago, akiliMVP said:

I don't think that takes a LB out of consideration at 9.

oh I do.

we all know how much Marvin loathes playing rookies, well this move just ensures that doesn't have to happen now.....they can just get another guy in the mold of Vigil again and let him sit for a year. 

I'd bet big that they're just gonna look for the top playmaker available regardless of position. 

45 minutes ago, DanvilleBengal said:

So what is the lowdown on minter? How is he such a good signing, despite the age? I'm just curious.

Sent from my iPod touch using Go-Bengals.com

well he's been a pretty good starter on a pretty good defense for the last 2 years....he's played a lot of good football and he's still a young guy.

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite Bengals outside free agent signing in a realllllllllly long time.

This dude can play. Immediate upgrade and takes a big need away from the draft, really opens shit up for us. This is so awesome.

I'm honestly not quite sure why he was still sitting there as available and I'm sure some people will bitch about that and say this isn't a big deal, but Minter has been VERY good, I can't express how impressed I am with this signing where I'm usually just "meh" to most things the Bengals do this time of year.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/3/18/14969342/bengals-signing-kevin-minter-per-espn

I'd be SHOCKED if the Bengals take a LB with the 9th pick. If they trade down, though...

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

I think mcmillan could still be in play in the second though if they feel that mitner wont resign after this season.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

very nice signing, i'm guessing our new starters are-
Burfict SLB
Minter MLB
Vigil SLB
I doubt they take a LB at 9 now but I definitely think they'll still be drafting backers....a guy like McMillan at 41 would make a lot of sense as the long term MLB'er since Minters deal is only for one year..

Hes getting a LOT of ibtereat from late firat round teams ala patriots. Dont think he makes it past 35 but would love it if he does. Weve already had a private meeting with him.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

Archived