MemberMap updated**

That's kinda cool.  Of course, we need to get Le Tigre to update his "20" since he's relocated Westward during the off-season.... he's probably unaware that two board regulars live right across town from him now.

Question:  When I sell my house and move into a Winnebago, will the site automatically update my location every time I check in from a Denny's or a WalMart parking lot or will I have to do that manually?

Guess I have to rep Pittsburgh all by my lonesome :lol:.

Pretty cool feature.  I've always loved the board software and setup you guys use.  Definitely some top notch stuff.  Especially with all the other crap forums out there.  

There was a time when I thought about writing my own forum software, but then I started to realize that good forum software does exist, but forums mods are too damn lazy to upgrade to it.  

On 3/31/2017 at 1:45 PM, PutWittyNameHere said:

Guess I have to rep Pittsburgh all by my lonesome :lol:.

Pretty cool feature.  I've always loved the board software and setup you guys use.  Definitely some top notch stuff.  Especially with all the other crap forums out there.  

There was a time when I thought about writing my own forum software, but then I started to realize that good forum software does exist, but forums mods are too damn lazy to upgrade to it.  

im sure the rest of town will get electricity and computers soon.  Blow their  minds to know they can fuck someone other than their sisters.

On 3/31/2017 at 3:02 PM, turningpoint said:

Weird, it doesn't give me an option to select "my location" FYI.

so you dont even see the button at all? or its there and doesnt do anything? 

On March 24, 2017 at 10:37 AM, AmishBengalFan said:

That's kinda cool.  Of course, we need to get Le Tigre to update his "20" since he's relocated Westward during the off-season.... he's probably unaware that two board regulars live right across town from him now.

I am actually quite aware of the two Sin City regs in the area. Fine folks, both of them. 

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't see the button on the map either, but I was able to go to my profile. Click edit in the top right. Scroll down a bit from there and find the location field. Entered City,State and it put the pin on the map.

Edit: just checked the map again and now I have the button for my location on the map page. It seems you may need a location in your profile page first to make the other button show up.

6 hours ago, AngrySquirrel said:

I didn't see the button on the map either, but I was able to go to my profile. Click edit in the top right. Scroll down a bit from there and find the location field. Entered City,State and it put the pin on the map.

Edit: just checked the map again and now I have the button for my location on the map page. It seems you may need a location in your profile page first to make the other button show up.

Confirmed this works!! But it couldn't find my address so I'm pretty generic but it's close enough, don't need people creeping in my bedroom window haha.

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 1:21 AM, Le Tigre said:

I am actually quite aware of the two Sin City regs in the area. Fine folks, both of them. 

Was out there early last month, and will be heading out again before July... will let you all know when I am there.

Archived