Your Top 3 Choices at Rd. 1 & 2 ?

6 minutes ago, Enon Bengal said:

Anyone think Reddick could slide to the top of the second round?

I'd say no way. NFL.com has the same grade on Reddick as Reuben Foster (6.3), and ranks him as the 14th best player. Which is why I don't think he's a reach at 9.

2 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

You actually took out the one guy I was considering for my list haha

I think McDowell could be a monster if coached up. 

there's just too many choices lol....i'm like a kid in a candy store

Round 1

1. OJ Howard - He'd be the BPA. Don't really see the need but he checks every single box as a prospect.

2. Leonard Fournette - Don't love taking a RB #9 but this guy has AP potential.

3. Haason Reddick - Great athlete with rare ability to cover and rush the QB.

Round 2

1. Dan Feeney - Guard or center. Tough, physical, experienced.

2. Dorian Johnson - Guard who has the size and athletic ability to kick outside to tackle.

3. T.J. Watt - He's raw but doesn't have to start right away. Great athlete and relentless worker.

I want a playmaker (also want a Buckeye to be a stud for the Bengals) and Mr. Hooker is an absolute beast of a playmaker... I would be so jacked if we got him...and so pissed if he was there and we didnt....

1. Hooker

2. John Ross

3. Reuben Foster

Round 2

1. Curtis Samuel

2.TJ Watt

3. Dan Feeney

I just want someone that fucking starts in the first round..can't  pick at #9 and not pick a starter..

8 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Round 1 

1.Derek Barnett

2.Haason Reddick

3.Taco Charlton

Round 2

1. Pat Elflien

2. Dion Dawkins

3.Taylor Moton

:31:

41 is a little high for Elflein but I wouldn't hate it.

Still not sold on Reddick.

9 hours ago, fluhartz said:

I want a playmaker (also want a Buckeye to be a stud for the Bengals) and Mr. Hooker is an absolute beast of a playmaker... I would be so jacked if we got him...and so pissed if he was there and we didnt....

1. Hooker

2. John Ross

3. Reuben Foster

Round 2

1. Curtis Samuel

2.TJ Watt

3. Dan Feeney

I just want someone that fucking starts in the first round..can't  pick at #9 and not pick a starter..

My 1 would look just like yours if I thought Hooker would be there.

I feel like a lot of people are going to be overwhelmingly happy with our 2nd round pick because this draft seems so deep for talent between the end of the 1st round and middle of the 3rd.

I also feel like #9 is going to cause some huge arguments across all Bengals message boards. Guys like Reddick, Ross, Williams, Charlton, Barnett, and even Foster to an extent seem to be either love or hate picks in the top 10. Very strong feelings on both sides for a lot of those guys and not too much in between.

17 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

I feel like a lot of people are going to be overwhelmingly happy with our 2nd round pick because this draft seems so deep for talent between the end of the 1st round and middle of the 3rd.

I also feel like #9 is going to cause some huge arguments across all Bengals message boards. Guys like Reddick, Ross, Williams, Charlton, Barnett, and even Foster to an extent seem to be either love or hate picks in the top 10. Very strong feelings on both sides for a lot of those guys and not too much in between.

Wont be upset by any of the picks until I see them get actual NFL time and determine what kind of NFL player they will be, but the Howard pick I'm very 'meh about, not because I don't think he can play, but because if we end up with him I feel it will because all the other options we taken.

Archived