2 weeks out mock

1 DE-Barnett: Elite pass rusher

2 T-Garcia: Biggest need on the team. Must have a secondary option. I originally had him in the 3rd round but need is too great and Tackle is too thin. 

3 C-Elfein: Versatility can allow him to play all over the line and can replace Bodine very soon. 

4 WR-Gibson: Love his speed and playmaking ability. If we miss out on the top 3 he is a great consolation. 

4 LB-Riley: Very athletic with high upside. Vigilesque. 

5 RB-Logan: One of my favorites in the draft. If we are trying to add speed he is it. 

5 QB-Dobbs: The only QB that I like after the top rounds. A year in the system should allow us to trade McCarron. 

6 RB-McGuire: Thicker back who can play more downs than Logan but still catch passes. 

6 DT-Tu'ikolovatu: Throwing another NT into the mix with the mess we might have there gives us more options. 

7 LB-Reeves-Maybin: Very high upside but lots of injuries. Could be a great player or nothing and can stash on IR or PUP for awhile. 

7 TE-Roberts: Big TE with lots of production. Destined for the PS.

Decent. Garcia got absolutely owned by kpassagnon, anf i think there will be better options avaliable. Also the bengals will not take a tackle. Thats a guarentee. They have said nothing but great things about them. I prefer mcdowell or walker over barnett. Its a need but a reach. Elflien and rest of draft is great.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

I like the draft from the 3rd round on, I'm just not sure some of the guys will be there. Also, Lapham has mentioned the Bengals double dipping at WR this year, so expect more than just a 4th rounder at the position. He has predicted our past few drafts very well.

12 hours ago, Jpoore said:

Decent. Garcia got absolutely owned by kpassagnon, anf i think there will be better options avaliable. Also the bengals will not take a tackle. Thats a guarentee. They have said nothing but great things about them. I prefer mcdowell or walker over barnett. Its a need but a reach. Elflien and rest of draft is great.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

why is that a guarantee?

15 minutes ago, Jpoore said:

We drafted 2 tackles and tobin has said as much that we believe in ogbuehi.

Well that's nice.  I believe I live in a safe neighborhood but I still lock my doors at night.   This whole "unicorns and rainbows" philosophy from the team drives me nuts sometimes.  I mean, why draft anyone by that logic? Dude could pull a hamstring running out of the tunnel on opening day for all they know.  Then who starts at OT, their good intentions?  FFS.

658.png

Archived